Guerlain discussion

Dominique33

But...but...but they're macarons! lol
Yes lol but in fact the best macarons are : Pierre Hermé Dalloyau And other ones :) Ladurée are famous and beautiful but honestly not the best ! If you love sweets then Fouquet is one of the best options I love ParisIt makes me forget a while about the sadness of Life, I love sharing about Paris and if you go there oh my leave your wallet at home lol !

sarabeautime

I love ParisIt makes me forget a while about the sadness of Life, I love sharing about Paris and if you go there oh my leave your wallet at home lol !

LOL Dominique,
May I ask, if any of these best macaron places are represented in Strasbourg. I may drive there in a little more than an hour and I would like to go and pick up some sweets for myself ;-)

Dominique33

LOL Dominique, May I ask, if any of these best macaron places are represented in Strasbourg. I may drive there in a little more than an hour and I would like to go and pick up some sweets for myself ;-)
I don't know Sara but if you are in Strasbourg I suggest you go to Paris toobecause It is not far away at all from Strasbourg. It is worth going there too, Paris is so beautiful ( and macarons well there are plenty of them ) Have you heard of the Ispahan ? A gorgeous cake created by Pierre Hermé. A must Have !

sarabeautime

I don't know Sara but if you are in Strasbourg I suggest you go to Paris toobecause It is not far away at all from Strasbourg. It is worth going there too, Paris is so beautiful ( and macarons well there are plenty of them ) Have you heard of the Ispahan ? A gorgeous cake created by Pierre Hermé. A must Have !
I can drive to Strasbourg on a day trip but I have to stay in Paris if I do that. I have been there many times, each time stayed. I haven't eaten that cake though, where do you find it?

Dominique33

I can drive to Strasbourg on a day trip but I have to stay in Paris if I do that. I have been there many times, each time stayed. I haven't eaten that cake though, where do you find it?
You will find Ispahan and other great Rue Bonaparte ( rive gauche ) if I am correct. And St Honoré/Royale ( rive droite ) if I am not wrong ( in that area ). You can also eat an Ispahan at Ladurée rue Royale or other Ladurée salons de thé. If you love very classy Chocolate try Debauve et Gallais ( St Germain ). And back to makeup ^^ you Have a Benefit store rue Tiquetonne (2 ), a Bourjois store passage du Havre (9) and a Paul and Joe makeup/Beauty store in the Marais ( 4 )

Medgal07

In Paris ? Yes you can !
eyelove.gif

Paris is made for you.
Gorgeous...just so elegant!!!!

NaomiH

I just had a weird and terrible realization: I have never eaten a macaron.
They're delicious, my sweet little nephew Zeke and I like going to this little bakery called La Patisserie here and ordering them with coffee. His favorite are the lavender ones. :)

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]  Could you just imagine.  Remember how SJP aka Carrie ate her way through Paris???  That would be me.  I'd also shop my way through Paris.[/COLOR]
That'd so much fun! Eating and shopping your way through Paris. :eyelove:

NaomiH

:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]That's hysterical.  It doesn't take them long to learn what's [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]important in life!!![/COLOR]:haha:
Sure doesn't! every time she comes over she likes to go through my stash, pulls out all the items I've gotten since she was last over and swatches them. :lol:

Latest posts