Guerlain discussion

awickedshape

Oh, @Medgal07 !

I tried my Meteorites teint dore over my moisturizer today and liked it so much I did another dusting over my face.
When I stepped back and looked at it, my face was dark and pink and did not match my neck
encore.gif

I washed it off immediately and put on my moisturizer and Joli Teint
girlhaha.gif

That's me, taught
sigh.gif

NaomiH

Oh, @Medgal07 !

I tried my Meteorites teint dore over my moisturizer today and liked it so much I did another dusting over my face.
When I stepped back and looked at it, my face was dark and pink and did not match my neck
encore.gif

girlhaha.gif

That's me, taught
sigh.gif
I've been eyeing the Joli Teint, does it work well with oily skin do you know?

awickedshape

I've been eyeing the Joli Teint, does it work well with oily skin do you know?
Hi
I wear it over a moisturizer with SPF50 and the oil comes thru during the day but my face did not look greasy, just dewey, unless I were to sweat a lot.
I still would prefer no moisture at all but keep in mind I don't use powder. I can't say for breakouts yet because I bought it because I was having a breakout and wanted light coverage over it. AudreyC had some issues with it (it contains alcohol) and Medgal has used it as well.
The effect can be lovely but not at the cost of good skin so I'm trying to be careful.

NaomiH

Hi
I wear it over a moisturizer with SPF50 and the oil comes thru during the day but my face did not look greasy, just dewey, unless I were to sweat a lot.
I still would prefer no moisture at all but keep in mind I don't use powder. I can't say for breakouts yet because I bought it because I was having a breakout and wanted light coverage over it. AudreyC had some issues with it (it contains alcohol) and Medgal has used it as well.
The effect can be lovely but not at the cost of good skin so I'm trying to be careful.
Thank you! That was helpful. :)

Kaidan

Woohoo! I've just won these on eBay!!!
yahoo.gif

They cost a small fortune, but these were the only ones that have been missing from my collection, so I'm very happy!
That's awesome, Anitacska! :D They look like they're from the 90's. I wonder why they were only one color per set?

Medgal07

It's terrible, I'm kinda glad I'm just a lowly BI right now with monkey birthdays coming this week. Gipsy is going to look beautiful on you Meddy.
heart.gif
Why I think it's OUR kind of color----nice & bright, yet still soft. It will look great on you too. I finally got around to wearing Styled in Sepia today. I topped it w/YSL's
glossy stain in Beige Peau #40---love that stuff. It's my HG gloss to wear over nudes.

Medgal07

Woohoo! I've just won these on eBay!!!
yahoo.gif

They cost a small fortune, but these were the only ones that have been missing from my collection, so I'm very happy!
wavey.gif
Hi there Anitacska!!!! That's so AWESOME!!! ENJOY. I think we were so busy talking about nail polish that I never knew you collected these.
yahoo.gif

NaomiH

Why I think it's OUR kind of color----nice & bright, yet still soft. It will look great on you too. I finally got around to wearing Styled in Sepia today. I topped it w/YSL's
glossy stain in Beige Peau #40---love that stuff. It's my HG gloss to wear over nudes.
I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it, it might have to sit in my cart until after the holidays sadly. I'll have to look into that gloss to try with SiS. What did you think of SiS now that you're tried it on?

Anitacska

wavey.gif
Hi there Anitacska!!!! That's so AWESOME!!! ENJOY. I think we were so busy talking about nail polish that I never knew you collected these.
yahoo.gif
Oh yeah! I only have pictures from 2 years ago, so they don't include a few most recent Meteorites, but here they are anyway.

Medgal07

Oh yeah! I only have pictures from 2 years ago, so they don't include a few most recent Meteorites, but here they are anyway.

OMG! That's just BALLTASTIC!!!
thud.gif
This is ball-heaven!!!! They're so pretty!!! You need to join us in the Ball Worshiper's Thread

http://www.specktra.net/t/190016/worship-the-balls-a-thread-for-guerlain-meteorites-and-the-women-who-love-them/720#post_2828033

Medgal07

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it, it might have to sit in my cart until after the holidays sadly. I'll have to look into that gloss to try with SiS. What did you think of SiS now that you're tried it on?
It's a great nude but not my perfect match---just a tad darker than I prefer in a nude. The gloss lightened and brightened it and it looked nice. I will get good use out of.

Medgal07

Oh, @Medgal07 !

encore.gif

girlhaha.gif

That's me, taught
sigh.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif
I am not alone---You applied them too enthusiastically---just like I did. Actually I'm glad you did because I even thought it was my imagination ,but I was quite visibly darker. I mean what else would provoke me to question the identity of my mirror image. I now opt for a light dusting over my fully made up face.
girlhaha.gif

awickedshape

:lol: :lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]I am not alone---You applied them too [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]enthusiastically---just like I did.  Actually I'm glad you did because I even thought it was my imagination ,but I was quite visibly darker.  I mean what else would provoke me to question the identity of my mirror image.  I now opt for a light dusting over my fully made up face.[/COLOR] :haha:
I had to share that with you lol yes, the darkened effect was highly visible! A hot mess. Thank goodness I stepped back and took a good look before I left the house :lmao:

Kaidan

eyelove.gif
th_worship.gif

Does anyone have Habit Rouge (123) rouge automatique? I'm thinking of getting that lipstick despite my mac red lipstick army, but there doesn't seem to be many swatches around. It looks like it's also on the discontinued list because it's been pulled out from many websites like Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.