Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

That'd so much fun! Eating and shopping your way through Paris.
eyelove.gif
That was just the best! It would have been more fun for her if she were w/one of the girls!

NaomiH

I wish my daughter loved makeup. She wears it occasionally and is gaining a greater interest in it, but no where near my obsession with. I'm working on her!!!

Oh her parents must love this, and that must be one heck of a Christmas list for them too.
I wish my eldest niece Shelbi loved makeup, but you stop at the MAC counter for five minutes to grab some brush cleaner while you're at the mall and she acts like you're ripping her toenails out.
sigh.gif

I don't think they mind so much as long as they aren't the ones buying her $20 glosses.
girlhaha.gif
She's accumulated quite the stash of lipglasses and creemsheens. lol Even has both of the blushes from The Simpsons collection so far. lol

Medgal07

I wish my eldest niece Shelbi loved makeup, but you stop at the MAC counter for five minutes to grab some brush cleaner while you're at the mall and she acts like you're ripping her toenails out.
sigh.gif

I don't think they mind so much as long as they aren't the ones buying her $20 glosses.
girlhaha.gif
She's accumulated quite the stash of lipglasses and creemsheens. lol Even has both of the blushes from The Simpsons collection so far. lol
lol.gif

I love that your one niece is so interested. It's just girly and fun!!!

laurennnxox

Soooooooooo, I saw that the VIBR discount is still working. Garconne totally just hopped into my cart and will be coming to me soon! Hopefully it's not to similar to 820 RP on me. Luckily Sephora has a great return policy.
angelic.gif

NaomiH

Soooooooooo, I saw that the VIBR discount is still working. Garconne totally just hopped into my cart and will be coming to me soon! Hopefully it's not to similar to 820 RP on me. Luckily Sephora has a great return policy.
angelic.gif
Katred has both and compared them in the Holiday thread and they're totally different! Garconne is going to look lovely on you!

laurennnxox

Katred has both and compared them in the Holiday thread and they're totally different! Garconne is going to look lovely on you!
Wonderful! I'll have to go check them out. I couldn't resist $10 off a Rouge G. I really wanted Greta or Gracia, but both are sold out. Greta has been sold out for a while, I hope it's not D/C! That happened to Gigolo before I could pick it up. :(

NaomiH

Wonderful! I'll have to go check them out. I couldn't resist $10 off a Rouge G. I really wanted Greta or Gracia, but both are sold out. Greta has been sold out for a while, I hope it's not D/C! That happened to Gigolo before I could pick it up. :(
I should add that they're totally different from the standpoint of a red lipstick lover. lol
It's hard to resist a discount on the that's for sure, I really want Greta too, I hope it isn't discontinued. I did see it on either Saks or Bloomingdales the other day though so not all hope is gone. Gigolo is so pretty, I wish I hadn't missed out on that one.

laurennnxox

I should add that they're totally different from the standpoint of a red lipstick lover. lol
It's hard to resist a discount on the that's for sure, I really want Greta too, I hope it isn't discontinued. I did see it on either Saks or Bloomingdales the other day though so not all hope is gone. Gigolo is so pretty, I wish I hadn't missed out on that one.
Great! I actually only own about 5 or 6 reds, but only because I have just recently gotten over my bright pink / berry obsession and into a red obsession! I used to never think I could pull off red until I found the right shades. :) Two of them being Rouge Parade and Orgueil. Good to see they're still at one (or both) of those sites. Maybe I can hold off on Greta until Christmas.

NaomiH

Great! I actually only own about 5 or 6 reds, but only because I have just recently gotten over my bright pink / berry obsession and into a red obsession! I used to never think I could pull off red until I found the right shades. :) Two of them being Rouge Parade and Orgueil. Good to see they're still at one (or both) of those sites. Maybe I can hold off on Greta until Christmas.
I used to not wear them either and now I can't get enough of red lipsticks, they're just so timeless.

It was Saks!

Medgal07

angelic.gif
Someone should report these darned aggressive lipsticks that jut jump right into our carts
ohboy.gif

Naomi has Garconne and I have Rouge parade. She's contemplating RP so I think there must be at least a slight
difference.

​ I just ordered again too. Disgusting!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]   Someone should report these darned aggressive lipsticks that jut jump right into our carts[/COLOR]:eek:hboy:   [COLOR=0000FF] Naomi has Garconne and I have Rouge parade.  She's contemplating RP so I think there must be at least a slight[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   difference.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​   I just ordered again too.  Disgusting![/COLOR]
It's terrible, I'm kinda glad I'm just a lowly BI right now with monkey birthdays coming this week. Gipsy is going to look beautiful on you Meddy. :heart:

Anitacska

Woohoo! I've just won these on eBay!!!
yahoo.gif

They cost a small fortune, but these were the only ones that have been missing from my collection, so I'm very happy!

Latest posts