Guerlain discussion

allthingsglam

:eyelove:  
th_worship.gif
Does anyone have Habit Rouge (123) rouge automatique?  I'm thinking of getting that lipstick despite my mac red lipstick army, but there doesn't seem to be many swatches around.  It looks like it's also on the discontinued list because it's been pulled out from many websites like Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.
i don't have that color but I did just order some of these I hope I like them

allthingsglam

Which ones did you order? The rouge automatique line is one of the best out there imo.
I can't remember the names I'm new to this line but I got 3 a red one a pink one and I do know the nude one is called warm caramel I remember that name I'm glad to know that they are good I was worried but the $50 one I got feels awesome on the lips these are $36 dollars so I was worried that they may not be as good

Anitacska

eyelove.gif
th_worship.gif

Does anyone have Habit Rouge (123) rouge automatique? I'm thinking of getting that lipstick despite my mac red lipstick army, but there doesn't seem to be many swatches around. It looks like it's also on the discontinued list because it's been pulled out from many websites like Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.

Thank you.

I don't have Habit Rouge, but I have Liu (122) which is also a nice red.

Wow those look so pretty I love the purple ones and the greens ones
Yep! :) Thanks.

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

*grabby hands* Nice collection!
Thanks.

While I was at it, I also ordered the Blanc #01 Meteorites (the newly reformulated ones) from eBay. The only ones I don't have now are #02, #03 and #04 of the newest ones. I'll get around to getting them eventually.

laurennnxox

yahoo.gif
Good news! Kind of! My package is being delivered today!! I'm not sure how or why.. it says it was shipped next day air. I panicked and checked my order, but I definitely clicked free shipping. As a VIBR I get free 2 day shipping. So usually when I order Wednesday, it comes Friday. I'm at class all day, so hopefully one of my roommates is home to answer the door!!

NaomiH

yahoo.gif
Good news! Kind of! My package is being delivered today!! I'm not sure how or why.. it says it was shipped next day air. I panicked and checked my order, but I definitely clicked free shipping. As a VIBR I get free 2 day shipping. So usually when I order Wednesday, it comes Friday. I'm at class all day, so hopefully one of my roommates is home to answer the door!!
Oh I love when stuff gets delivered earlier than planned! Fingers crossed one of your roomies is there to get your package!

laurennnxox

Got home and ripped open my box!! A little disappointed to see that I received none of my samples. :( I had picked out good ones I was curious to try, and they're on my packing slip!! What happened to throwing random ones in there if your selected ones were out of stock? Bummer.

AAANYWAY!! As expected, Garconne is simply so lovely and stunning. Actual one-swipe opacity. However, in the lighting I've seen, it does look nearly exactly like RP 820. This saddens me a little bit because it pains me to have two $50 lipsticks that are so identical. I am pondering my decision now, but if Greta ever comes in stock, I'll be making an exchange for sure. This thanksgiving I will be going to a local sephora with Rouge Gs in store, and will be able to compare all the reds and pick a new one that is noticeably a little different. (odd, they say online only, but when I enter my home zip code it says in stock!!) Does anyone know how long I can hold onto an item before returning it with a receipt? I'll be going home in two week-ish.

Edit: Left is Rouge Parade and right is Garconne.

Vineetha

Got home and ripped open my box!! A little disappointed to see that I received none of my samples. :( I had picked out good ones I was curious to try, and they're on my packing slip!! What happened to throwing random ones in there if your selected ones were out of stock? Bummer.

AAANYWAY!! As expected, Garconne is simply so lovely and stunning. Actual one-swipe opacity. However, in the lighting I've seen, it does look nearly exactly like RP 820. This saddens me a little bit because it pains me to have two $50 lipsticks that are so identical. I am pondering my decision now, but if Greta ever comes in stock, I'll be making an exchange for sure. This thanksgiving I will be going to a local sephora with Rouge Gs in store, and will be able to compare all the reds and pick a new one that is noticeably a little different. (odd, they say online only, but when I enter my home zip code it says in stock!!) Does anyone know how long I can hold onto an item before returning it with a receipt? I'll be going home in two week-ish.

The shade looks beautiful on you! Although it does looks very close to RP!! As you said you can always exchange it for a diff shade. I believe 60 days is Sephora return period with receipt!!!