Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

The kind of pink one? I love & need to get that.
Oh I would just love to get the pink one & the gold one but I'm hesitant because my skin doesn't do well with
primers. Such a bummer!!
ohboy.gif

elegant-one

Oh I would just love to get the pink one & the gold one but I'm hesitant because my skin doesn't do well with
primers. Such a bummer!!
ohboy.gif
I do remember you saying that Sis :( A lot of people seem to have that issue with primers. The Algenist one does not bother my skin at all. I have the Blanc 00 perles primer & it doesn't bother my skin. Other primers don't seem to play so well.

The gold one would be so gorgeous on your skin!

charismafulltv

I called Sephora and they are sending me the correct Pink Fluo and they wanted me to keep the yellow it-stick. I am not really into this yellow stick.

mkoparanova

I called Sephora and they are sending me the correct Pink Fluo and they wanted me to keep the yellow it-stick. I am not really into this yellow stick.
I wondered if there will be problems with the mixed names/pictures thing. At least you get 2 for 1
lol.gif
Maybe it will look good on top of something?

charismafulltv

I wondered if there will be problems with the mixed names/pictures thing. At least you get 2 for 1
lol.gif
Maybe it will look good on top of something?
I'll give this to my mom. She's into glossy, barely there lip colors. I've seen the pictures and the names when I ordered got mixed up but the SKU and the name on my order sheet corresponds to the right lipstick name. Oh well, I got 2 for the price of one.

awickedshape

B&C
holysheep.gif

http://mostlysunnyblog.com/2015/04/23/guerlain-ecrin-1-couleur-cils-denfer-so-volume-first-impression-swatches/#more-21686

http://www.escentual.com/blog/2015/04/21/guerlain-ecrin-1-couleur-eyeshadow-swatches/

elegant-one

B&C
holysheep.gif

http://mostlysunnyblog.com/2015/04/23/guerlain-ecrin-1-couleur-cils-denfer-so-volume-first-impression-swatches/#more-21686

http://www.escentual.com/blog/2015/04/21/guerlain-ecrin-1-couleur-eyeshadow-swatches/
Oh my, I agree! B & C was the one I really wanted at first, & now seeing that swatch, I'll for sure have to get it lol.

Medgal07

I do remember you saying that Sis :( A lot of people seem to have that issue with primers. The Algenist one does not bother my skin at all. I have the Blanc 00 perles primer & it doesn't bother my skin. Other primers don't seem to play so well.

The gold one would be so gorgeous on your skin!
Guess what I've been using for the past few days---My Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer. I first put an anti acne cream in the area where the breakouts occur
when I wear the primer and I haven't had a breakout since. Go figure. I'm just going with it for now and hope it lasts!!!

Thanls Sis---I'm still dreaming about that gold primer. Maybe if I can figure out /isolate the offending agent I'll have better luck w/primers in general.

dvdiest

Same situation here, except the guy I spoke with was a little arrogant. "I see you received the 603 Yellow." And I said, yes, that's why I'm calling, I ordered the pink, and it said pink on my order confirmation AND my order summary that was just included in the package -- so I received the wrong item. Then he said, "Well, normally we don't do exchanges over the phone, but we will do it just this one time...." I said again, well I am calling because I ORDERED the pink and you sent me the wrong item!!!! So, he is finally sending me the pink, but I don't get to keep the yellow, he told me I would just have to take it back. [Not that the yellow would even show up or look good on me, but I guess I should try it before I return?]

charismafulltv

Same situation here, except the guy I spoke with was a little arrogant.  "I see you received the 603 Yellow."  And I said, yes, that's why I'm calling, I ordered the pink, and it said pink on my order confirmation AND my order summary that was just included in the package -- so I received the wrong item.  Then he said, "Well, normally we don't do exchanges over the phone, but we will do it just this one time...."  I said again, well I am calling because I ORDERED the pink and you sent me the wrong item!!!!  So, he is finally sending me the pink, but I don't get to keep the yellow, he told me I would just have to take it back.  [Not that the yellow would even show up or look good on me, but I guess I should try it before I return?]
I haven't touch it yet. Maybe use it as a highlighter, lipstick topper or even a sheer eyeshadow. I'm not really interested with it though. :( I guess I might swatch it one of these days.

Ernie

Same situation here, except the guy I spoke with was a little arrogant.  "I see you received the 603 Yellow."  And I said, yes, that's why I'm calling, I ordered the pink, and it said pink on my order confirmation AND my order summary that was just included in the package -- so I received the wrong item.  Then he said, "Well, normally we don't do exchanges over the phone, but we will do it just this one time...."  I said again, well I am calling because I ORDERED the pink and you sent me the wrong item!!!!  So, he is finally sending me the pink, but I don't get to keep the yellow, he told me I would just have to take it back.  [Not that the yellow would even show up or look good on me, but I guess I should try it before I return?]
What an idiot, write to corporate. :shock: