Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

Thanks. I've been lurking a bit, but it's been a bit of a crazy time.
friends.gif

Medgal07

pompom.gif
Vee it arrived and I love it. My Terracotta Parfum!!!! I love the the obvious notes of Jasmine----it's lovely. soft and not overpowering. Perfect for this time of
year. I've only spritzed my the back of my hand and I've washed my hands several times, and I can still smell it.

Vineetha

:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Vee it arrived and I love it.  My Terracotta Parfum!!!!   I love the the obvious notes of Jasmine----it's lovely. soft and not overpowering.  Perfect for this time of[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    year.  I've only spritzed my[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] the back of my hand[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]and I've washed my hands several times, and I can still smell it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR] [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]
:pompom: yayyyyy!! I really like it too!!!

elegant-one

pompom.gif
Vee it arrived and I love it. My Terracotta Parfum!!!! I love the the obvious notes of Jasmine----it's lovely. soft and not overpowering. Perfect for this time of
year. I've only spritzed my the back of my hand and I've washed my hands several times, and I can still smell it.

Lovely! I just sniffed that over the weekend. Its very nice.

charismafulltv

Thanks Sis. I like a whisper of a scent---I don't like for a fragrance to enter a room before I do, or for people to know I've arrived because they first smell me coming
lmao.gif
I just remembered our maintenance guy in our hospital whom every one hates to be trapped in the elevator with him because of his strong perfume. Haha

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   Now that's just gross!!![/COLOR] :haha: [COLOR=0000FF] Fragrance is so subjective and what one person likes [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]isn't going to appeal to everyone.[/COLOR]    :lol: [COLOR=0000FF]No way!  Really Monsy?[/COLOR]
Even if he hasn't been in the room, you will definitely know he is coming

awickedshape

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-yellow-it-stick-fluo-stiletto-rouge-automatiques-reviews-photos-swatches#more-194634

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-blue-ocean-white-sand-summer-shadows-reviews-photos-swatches#more-194650

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-02-and-03-terracotta-bronzing-powders-reviews-photos-swatches#more-194665

Psych1

:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Vee it arrived and I love it.  My Terracotta Parfum!!!!   I love the the obvious notes of Jasmine----it's lovely. soft and not overpowering.  Perfect for this time of[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    year.  I've only spritzed my[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] the back of my hand[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]and I've washed my hands several times, and I can still smell it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR] [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]
Yay! Such a beautiful bottle, glad you're enjoying it!!

beautycool

Hi medgal07 Glad it arrived for you :) I told you you like it Omg it's lovely fragrance I love tom ford black orchid too omg I put that on and yep it's still on my skin the next morning even when washed off I can still smell it :) I am really wanting to get this guerlain perfume since I smelt it a few weekend ago When I was at my mums Wish I had got a bottle lol I can always try n get a bottle sometime Not in no rush really though :) but do love it