Guerlain discussion

Yazmin

One thing that might help fragrance last longer (I do this when I remember and if I'm not racing to get out of the house in the morning), is to apply Vaseline first on the pulse or touchpoints and then apply your fragrance.

NaomiH

One thing that might help fragrance last longer (I do this when I remember and if I'm not racing to get out of the house in the morning), is to apply Vaseline first on the pulse or touchpoints and then apply your fragrance.
Thanks for the tip, Yazmin!

Monsy

That helps a lot especially if someone has dry skin. Layering helps a lot too - shower gel body lotion with the same scent... although it's pricey

Medgal07

Mine arrived too, but my husband is holding it hostage until my birthday at the end of the month. Grr. Let me know if you guys love it!!
Oh that's too funny about your hostage situation. Mine is not scheduled to arrive until Tuesday---I ordered from Nordies & they seem to use a slow bus!
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Interesting Yazmin! I'll try that. I also like to layer my fragrance w/other same-scented products.

beautycool

I love T muggler I love insolence is it I cannot spell it not sure it's available in boots anymore :( I haven't seen it in there for long time now

starletta8

Coco M has been reformulated couple of years ago as most of the other popular scents and now staying power is miserable. Couple of hours on me.
The only one that has fragrances that stay on even after you shower and weeks on clothes is Mugler
I find that Tom Ford Private Blends survive just as long. Not the ones you can get at Sephora, the others...

starletta8

I picked up the Taupe solo shadow on impulse at the counter today. It's quite lovely. I wasn't impressed by some of the others like the bright purple. My usual source wasn't working, so I couldn't ask about the rainbow balls.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I picked up the Taupe solo shadow on impulse at the counter today. It's quite lovely. I wasn't impressed by some of the others like the bright purple. My usual source wasn't working, so I couldn't ask about the rainbow balls.
I picked up the same one! I wore it yesterday and really liked the look of it on the eye. The shimmer is really complex, but it's not frosty at all.
95534c45_image.jpeg
a72c72f0_image.jpeg

Latest posts