Guerlain discussion

SandraVB79

IIRC, someone here was not sure which Terracotta colour was right for her. The Guerlain website has a Terracotta wizard to determine which product/ colour is right for you.

Anahita Balsara

PSA for all US peeps who were interested in the Guerlain Poudre de Soigne shimmer powder that was released in the Middle East a few months ago: Izzysbeautyshoppe has it for sale and its free worldwide shipping over $100. Needless to say,I placed a sizeable order for that as well as a few pieces from the Diorsnow makeup range that was just released in January.

throwitawaynow

PSA for all US peeps who were interested in the Guerlain Poudre de Soigne shimmer powder that was released in the Middle East a few months ago: Izzysbeautyshoppe has it for sale and its free worldwide shipping over $100. Needless to say,I placed a sizeable order for that as well as a few pieces from the Diorsnow makeup range that was just released in January.
Is that an eBay shop? I'm very interested.

charismafulltv

I wished she'll have the rainbow balls ;)

MissTania

Thank you so much! I was just posting about these two items in the Dior thread.

I see they have the Diorsnow pink blush 996 Eternal Pink.

This is very tempting.

I have the blush, the Rainbow Powder and the Guerlain one in my cart...oh dear...I will have to think this through.
icon_eek.gif

MissTania

http://www.beautyholicsanonymous.com/2015/04/dior-diorblush-966-eternal-pink/

I just found a review for the blush- which should be numbered 966.

Interestingly it is from Australia, where I am located and she identifies it as part of Diorsnow 2015.

I am going to have to ask about this again with Dior - I was told by my local Counter we were not getting this collection.

I just checked her instagram and she has the rainbow powder pictured and said it will be available mid-April 2015
icon_eek.gif

Tomorrow, I investigate!!

YarahFlower

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-blue-ocean-le-vernis-review-photos-swatches
aebc52f2_guerlain_blueoceannail004.jpeg
For almost 30 dollars, I expected more out of this polish! :cry: However, the polishes in the link below look more promising! And for less than 10 dollars!
9ef2efb7_Morgan-Taylor-Postcards-From-Paris.jpeg
http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2015/04/morgan-taylor-ooh-la-la-collection-2015/

charismafulltv

Oh no are the rainbow balls Asia exclusive?
We will get it here but it is available for pre orders in Tokyo. May 1st in counters. I got the Dior snow rainbow powder from a seller from Japan. It's a color corrector for me. You can use it as an all over face powder or finisHing powder.

Medgal07

IIRC, someone here was not sure which Terracotta colour was right for her. The Guerlain website has a Terracotta wizard to determine which product/ colour is right for you.
I love the Terracotta bronzers so, so much. Just last night, in an absolute moment of weakness I ordered one that I'd been eyeing for a very long time.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]That's so sweet--------but dangerous indeed[/COLOR]:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF] Yes, BC ---you were totally correct[/COLOR]:frenz: [COLOR=0000FF]​I'd really like to get Tom Ford, Jasmine Rouge.  I think I like the Terracotta Parfum so much because the notes of Jasmine[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   are so apparent to me.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]I love the Terracotta bronzers so, so much.   Just last night, in an absolute moment of weakness I ordered one that I'd been eyeing for a very long time.[/COLOR]
What you got Meddy?

Vineetha

For Canada, Looks like the Guerlain Terracotta Sun Bronzer(the one with gold overspray) is up on holt renfrew as well!!

Monsy

Yes! although it's not really dry skin friendly so i might wait for summer ... I don't know but I loved how it felt and looked on back of my hand

elegant-one

Yes! although it's not really dry skin friendly so i might wait for summer ... I don't know but I loved how it felt and looked on back of my hand
I LOVE LOVED it on the back of my hand too! I don't know why it wouldn't be good for dry skin as it completely made my skin look so fresh & hydrated. It made my skin look really lovely & youthful.