Guerlain discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
^^Oh, that is pretty! I only tried one YSL lippie and I couldn't wear it because of the mango scent -- but I read that Karla said these didn't have that scent. Yay!

The Rouge Pur Coutures smell fine. The Voluptes make me gag, but I don't have any problem with the RPCs. I really hope that's something they continue...

I'm going to be so jealous when this collection hits in the US. I'm certain we'll get it a month or so after... I'm looking forward to news of everyone's hauls!

arvika

I wish I didn't like them in a way... Would make it easier to save money. But it's probably my favourite lipstick formula, up there with Rouge d'Armani.

I cannot tell you how much I adore your avatar, by the way. Wonderful!!

Thanks. I think this kitty represents me well!

I had the Les Fumes quad and I liked it enough...but then I thought of all of the great things I could have gotten with that money and I returned it. I was just "okay" with it. If I'm going to spend that much on a palette, I want it to be pretty complete. I want it to have a workable highlighter shade and a deep brown or black to line and smoke out with. I got pretty cheesed off having to reach for a standalone highlighter every time I used the quad.

I'm going to try at least one Rouge d'Armani...one day!!

Ikram

I recived the Cruel Gardenia Meteorites as Christmas gift and it is beyond beautiful. Simply stunning!!!!

I totally adore it. For now, I dont have guts to even touch it so I just keep looking at it.

Ernie

I recived the Cruel Gardenia Meteorites as Christmas gift and it is beyond beautiful. Simply stunning!!!!

I totally adore it. For now, I dont have guts to even touch it so I just keep looking at it.

Enjoy it! Which store had it?

Ingenue

I just got the Noir G Mascara, and it is TO DIE FOR. It smells so freakin' good...! I love the idea that it's refillable, and the packaging is just beautiful to boot. I don't know how much use I'll get out of the mirror, but it does make it more likely that I'd travel with that mascara, since it comes with a compact. Just stunning all the way around. The formula is clean and slightly volumizing... and very lengthening.

I really like it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just got the Noir G Mascara, and it is TO DIE FOR. It smells so freakin' good...! I love the idea that it's refillable, and the packaging is just beautiful to boot. I don't know how much use I'll get out of the mirror, but it does make it more likely that I'd travel with that mascara, since it comes with a compact. Just stunning all the way around. The formula is clean and slightly volumizing... and very lengthening.

I really like it.

Uh-oh... I can see that I might as well just go and hand my wallet to Guerlain this Spring...

Miss QQ

Ingenue - So exciting! Is the brush big? I have small eyes and thin lashes so it's no good if the brush is too big, as I will get mascara all over my eyes. Is it waterproof or smudge proof? Is it heavier than a Rouge G since it is longer? How about the scent, does it dissipate quickly? Sorry for the questions, I'm so excited!

Ikram

I just received Les Aqua quad.

Very unsuall colors for me and my first Guerlain quad. Can't wait to try it.

Still lemming Les Bois de Rose and Les Roses.

Miss QQ

^^ Enjoy! Let us know what you think of the quad. I can't wait to see the Rouge Gs and the mascara.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just received Les Aqua quad.

Very unsuall colors for me and my first Guerlain quad. Can't wait to try it.

Still lemming Les Bois de Rose and Les Roses.

Les Bois de Roses is lovely. It's very subtle, but it's the kind of thing you could wear (in different ways) every day.

Ingenue

Ingenue - So exciting! Is the brush big? I have small eyes and thin lashes so it's no good if the brush is too big, as I will get mascara all over my eyes. Is it waterproof or smudge proof? Is it heavier than a Rouge G since it is longer? How about the scent, does it dissipate quickly? Sorry for the questions, I'm so excited!

I'm sorry... I'm just seeing this. Sorry Miss QQ. The brush is medium sized in length... it's pretty thin all the way around. It's smaller than say, Dior. But everything is smaller than Dior so...

chickatthegym

Hi everyone, not sure where to post this but I am trying to order online and not sure which color to get in the Guerlain Terracotta bronzer
hmm.gif

I am NW30 in MAC
Any suggestions??
TIA
bigheart.gif

Monsy

maybe this can help you
http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/guerlain-shade-finder
http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/guerlain-product-comparison

cafe makeup also had great article on her blog how to pick the right shade

Miss QQ

Saw the spring collection! I bought Cruel Gardenia and Rose Innocent - my first Rouge G! The magentic closure of the Rouge G doesn't feel very secure to me. Anyone has any problem with it coming loose in makeup bags? I got a sample of the mascara G too. If I like it I may purchase the mascara!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Saw the spring collection! I bought Cruel Gardenia and Rose Innocent - my first Rouge G! The magentic closure of the Rouge G doesn't feel very secure to me. Anyone has any problem with it coming loose in makeup bags? I got a sample of the mascara G too. If I like it I may purchase the mascara!

I haven't had any problems with any of mine, but I do agree that the closure doesn't feel as secure as some (like Rouge d'Armani).

Bonitinha

MissQQ -- so how are you liking your Rouge G? I am waiting to see swatches of everything -- are they all gorgeous??

Miss QQ

^^ I put on Rose Innocent today. It is sheer and it didn't look like what Natalie looked on the promo pic. I didn't put on any gloss on top to see how long it lasts before drying up, and it seems to last much longer than Rouge Coco Shine. It is a cool, glossy pink. The scent is much more pleasant to me than the Kisskiss lipstick and glosses, lighter and not detectable on my lips. I need to wear it a few more times before deciding how I like it. There are two Rouge G that are warm roses, I think they are really pretty.

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/guerlain-rouge-g-for-spring-2012.html