Guerlain discussion

leonah

Nice balls, pretty tin, but last year's packaging just can't be beat!

agreed. and I missed that sucker because our sephora never got them!! they got everything in the freaking collection except for them. still upset about it and I was waiting patiently for weeks and could have just ordered it online from the UK instead of waiting forever and missing out on both :E

Kaidan

i have it and could never make it work on my skin, dont know why
i am excited to try new intense version

Could it be the bergamot, patchouli, or raspberry? I'm excited about the intense version too.

The green one (ma robe petale) was the one I couldn't get to work. The pistachio and lemon notes were the most prominent on my skin but not in a good way at the beginning. Once it fades, only the lemon remains but it's kind of chemical, not the real deal. For an eau Fraiche I prefer the one from Chanel Chance.

Monsy you asked them!Here they are!!!!
View attachment 56163
Faints...

/dead :cowdance::yay::dogdance::catdance::yess:

It seems that the holiday theme is Shalimar.

Haviggi

agreed. and I missed that sucker because our sephora never got them!! they got everything in the freaking collection except for them. still upset about it and I was waiting patiently for weeks and could have just ordered it online from the UK instead of waiting forever and missing out on both :E
Why Sephora in Sweden doesn't bring the balls? Is there any ingredients'issue there? I clearly remember how they had tester balls on the display but no balls in a box! ( I know it sounds weird lol) I was lucky enough and precautious may I say to order directly from Escentual months before the collection reach Sweden.But someone here in the forum mentioned once about Escentual not getting any balls in the future !i will write to them to check if this is true !till then I'll try to stay calm!

TraceyMc

Monsy you asked them!Here they are!!!!
View attachment 56163
Faints...

IeI j2zd7z hLK fvqEQAAIfkEBRQADgAsAwAGAAoAAwAABA0QIeOqkwbbO40hm0dEADs=
heart.gif.pagespeed.ce.SwwyvFWA3B.gif

missjulie

Sorry if I'm a little off topic here, but this seemed the most active thread on Guerlain.
I saw a bunch of the Kohl Me Navy eyeliner pencils on sale (for about $12) at a local store the other day, and after a little research I found out they are from the fall 2011 collection. They were all boxed up and sealed, there was just one tester out, which seemed really dry and tugged at my skin when I tried it. But that could be because it was opened years ago and didn't even have a cap on, and have dried out over time. So I was wondering, if any one of you might have this eyeliner pencil? I'm trying to find out if it's indeed very dry and hard to apply, or if it goes on smoother if stored properly?
Or just in general, what do you ladies think, is it worth buying a 5 year old eye pencil, or it just goes bad and dries out over time even if still boxed? The price is really friendly, but still, I'd rather not spend any money on it if I end up throwing it away right after the first attempt of using it.

Latest posts