Guerlain Holiday 2014- A Night at the Opera

Medgal07

Oh, that was on Sephora,

So, I just did the pre-order
flower.gif
yahoo.gif

elegant-one

fluffy.gif
Tempting but we have so many lippies. Balls---just give me more balls!
I preordered RP 820 and I have Rouge Gs in Geneva, Genna, Geraldine & Rose Grenat. I think I can live without more even though Gracy is BEAUTIFUL
thud.gif
I am LOVE with BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pompom.gif
I even liked the sponge applicator that came with the 00Blanc ones today even though you have to do it lightly. The thing is, I don't want to taint the white balls at all.

Ooh, all those shades are beautiful! They'll be lovely on you!

Medgal07

I am LOVE with BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pompom.gif
I even liked the sponge applicator that came with the 00Blanc ones today even though you have to do it lightly. The thing is, I don't want to taint the white balls at all.

Ooh, all those shades are beautiful! They'll be lovely on you!
I know, right!!!! I will NEVER swipe my white balls more than once w/the same brush. They must remain pure & pristine. I'm that way w/
Chanel Délice & Camélia De Plumes, Platine 20. I'm pretty sure there's a pill for that!!!
lol.gif

Why thank you. They will be equally lovely on you!!!
friends.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   Awww thanks :frenz: .  I only had the chance to open my balls and gives hubs a quick whiff---and explain what they are, etc.  I hope I can try them out by the weekend.[/COLOR]
What did he say? Hubbyjust says "Nice", "Looks good" and "Do you like it? If you like it, get it" lol He doesn't see what I see with it but I love him just so lol

awickedshape

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hello Sugarberry--it's me, Meddy--your voice of reason for this post only.  Unless you abuse your balls, they will in all probability out last you, because remember, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]"you don't use them all the time".[/COLOR]  [COLOR=0000FF]And who among us makeup addicts would use them daily anyway when we have so much product in our personal stashes?  When I find [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]myself tempted to backup an item I always tell myself that something new and equally amazing, if not better will come along.  I know you would "gift" the old ones to your sister but does she want them?  Has she expressed any interest in them or is she a convenient hand-off so you can justify another canister of white balls?  What if the unspeakable happens and your new white balls arrive as a crushed powdery mess---worse than the first ones?  Sugarberry, "love the balls you're with,"  and wait patiently for Guerlain to release yet another amazing canister of limited edition balls next year.[/COLOR]
Solid advice!

pnfpn

Got spoilt rotten today - palette, rouge g, palette, red nail polish! There was also some offer going on where I got a duo brush set. Can't wait ti play with it all :D

laurennnxox

Noooooooooooooo the pink balls SOLD OUT before I could order them
cry.gif
It's so weird, because I have seen them linger for so long! :( I have considered them numerous times, but they didn't get a great review from Temptalia (not like she's the end all be all... but I value her opinion a lot!), so I passed on them, and got Perles Du Dragon on Evilbay. In my defense it was priced regularly with free shipping, hehe.

Latest posts