Guerlain Holiday 2014- A Night at the Opera

laurennnxox

@elegant-one I found some on ebay, there is a seller on there with them BNIB, and I believe cheaper than Sephora was selling them! There are 4 left, so I thought I'd share it here for the ladies who still want their sparkly pink balls.
girlhaha.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guerlain-Meteorites-PERLES-DU-PARADIS-Sparkling-powder-BNIB-limited-edition-/230922175341?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item35c408c36d

elegant-one

@elegant-one I found some on ebay, there is a seller on there with them BNIB, and I believe cheaper than Sephora was selling them! There are 4 left, so I thought I'd share it here for the ladies who still want their sparkly pink balls.
girlhaha.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guerlain-Meteorites-PERLES-DU-PARADIS-Sparkling-powder-BNIB-limited-edition-/230922175341?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item35c408c36d
Thanks! I'm gonna go check them out :)

Medgal07

Noooooooooooooo the pink balls SOLD OUT before I could order them
cry.gif
No way! What did they have like two?
icon_eek.gif
Well, it says OOS and not no longer available so there's hope. When I saw them earlier it was like they came out of nowhere,
and weren't even on my radar screen.

elegant-one

No way! What did they have like two?
icon_eek.gif
Well, it says OOS and not no longer available so there's hope. When I saw them earlier it was like they came out of nowhere,
and weren't even on my radar screen.
Yep, same here babe! They'll restock or I'll get them elsewhere

nanluvsbutee

Thanks! I'm gonna go check them out :)
Looks like the shipping brings the price up to about $70... I've heard mixed reviews about these, but they look beautiful. I think the main thing to know about these is that the container is not a metal tin like most of the other perles -- it is cardboard. That was the biggest negative most reviews gave. So $70 for a cardboard box of balls...idk. BUT, they are really pretty!
heart.gif

elegant-one

Looks like the shipping brings the price up to about $70...  I've heard mixed reviews about these, but they look beautiful.  I think the main thing to know about these is that the container is not a metal tin like most of the other perles -- it is cardboard.  That was the biggest negative most reviews gave.  So $70 for a cardboard box of balls...idk.  BUT, they are really pretty!  :heart:
Oh really! Cardboard lol You are so sweet to post that! Thanks so much dear.

sugarberry

Aggh! I thought the exact same thing! I'm SOOO bummed about it. Maybe because we talked about them here
amuse.gif
Nah, Perles du Paradise has been on the website for a VERY long time. Once the holiday version releases, they get rid of the other one. Sometimes they're available again during the sales. It has always been like that. :)

Not to sound snooty or anything, but because I usually know when all the new perles release (because I'm a crazy stalker), should I always inform you ladies? I didn't realize they were so popular and that there are avid collectors out there! I don't allow myself to purchase them all, but I do know when they release in Asia and Europe. You can't get some of them here, but you can still buy them off ebay usually.

nanluvsbutee

Oh really! Cardboard lol You are so sweet to post that! Thanks so much dear.
My pleasure -- not sure if that should deter your affinity for them, of course, but I thought it important to note since most of Guerlain's other products are in more expensive packaging...

laurennnxox

Nah, Perles du Paradise has been on the website for a VERY long time. Once the holiday version releases, they get rid of the other one. Sometimes they're available again during the sales. It has always been like that. :)

Not to sound snooty or anything, but because I usually know when all the new perles release (because I'm a crazy stalker), should I always inform you ladies? I didn't realize they were so popular and that there are avid collectors out there! I don't allow myself to purchase them all, but I do know when they release in Asia and Europe. You can't get some of them here, but you can still buy them off ebay usually.
I would LOVE that!
flower.gif

Vineetha

Nah, Perles du Paradise has been on the website for a VERY long time.  Once the holiday version releases, they get rid of the other one.  Sometimes they're available again during the sales.  It has always been like that. :)  Not to sound snooty or anything, but because I usually know when all the new perles release (because I'm a crazy stalker), should I always inform you ladies?  I didn't realize they were so popular and that there are avid collectors out there!  I don't allow myself to purchase them all, but I do know when they release in Asia and Europe.  You can't get some of them here, but you can still buy them off ebay usually.  
Thanks!! That is very sweet of you!!

sugarberry

I would LOVE that!
flower.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Thanks!! That is very sweet of you!!
Will do! Just sharing the love that you've all shared with me. I'm so glad Specktra exists because nobody else (save my husband) understands my obsession love for cosmetics.
smiles.gif

Medgal07

My pleasure -- not sure if that should deter your affinity for them, of course, but I thought it important to note since most of Guerlain's other products are in more expensive packaging...
Deter---no way. You see it's very fine cardboard
lmao.gif
with more product than todays iterations.

Latest posts