Guerlain Holiday 2014- A Night at the Opera

alnike86

th_thstars.gif

Holiday balls are mine! I already love my balls. Yay balls! (Okay, now I'm just using this as an excuse to keep saying it...)

balls.

Medgal07

th_thstars.gif

Holiday balls are mine! I already love my balls. Yay balls! (Okay, now I'm just using this as an excuse to keep saying it...)

balls.
congrat.gif
YES! LOVE YOUR BALLS--BALL LOVE!!!
THERE'S A NEW THREAD JUST FOR THE BALLS!

http://www.specktra.net/t/190016/worship-the-balls-a-thread-for-guerlain-meteorites-and-the-women-who-love-them#post_2809100

sugarberry

congrat.gif
YES! LOVE YOUR BALLS--BALL LOVE!!!
THERE'S A NEW THREAD JUST FOR THE BALLS!

http://www.specktra.net/t/190016/worship-the-balls-a-thread-for-guerlain-meteorites-and-the-women-who-love-them#post_2809100
Oh no you did not! LOL! How fun! I guess this means I'll be taking more pictures in the future.

sue12345

th_thstars.gif

I just got mine too. It is so exciting, isn't it!!!!! Do you mind telling me how many red ballz, pink ballz, and how many of the really dark ballz you received?

balls.
I just got mine too. It is so exciting, isn't it!!!!! Do you mind telling me how many red ballz, pink ballz, and how many of the really dark ballz you received?

beautyjunkie12

My husband is getting a hoot out of this thread...."Glad to hear everyone is happy with their balls."LOL. On a more serious note I'm happy that to see that everyone is pretty impressed with this collection because quite frankly 2014 Holiday collections from other lines have been quite a disappointment (giving Dior Illuminating Highlighters the side eye) for myself personally. And it pretty cool to communicate with fellow beauties who love high-end goodies.

Starlight77

YAY for new Stinky Balls!! Ladies are the newer ones just as potent in smell? (please say no, please say no)

@Medgal07 and @elegant-one The white balls are sooooo pretty!!!
eyelove.gif
. I do not dare to buy them but I will envy yours from afar.

Medgal07

YAY for new Stinky Balls!! Ladies are the newer ones just as potent in smell? (please say no, please say no)

eyelove.gif
wavey.gif
Hey there Starlight---long time no see. Yes, I'm afraid the fragrance is quite potent, but dissipates quickly and doesn't linger. They are so, so pretty.
I'm so glad you dig our balls!

elegant-one

eyelove.gif
wavey.gif
Its SO nice to see you back here my dear
friends.gif

The white ones imho are THE most gorgeous thing I have ever used on my face.
love.gif
I used the sponge that came with it which I loved also. I felt like a Geisha!
girlhaha.gif
The smell is divine & not overly strong.

Medgal07

I really liked that white sponge that came with the white perles. I wonder if they sell it separately? Gonna go look.
I like that it holds a ton of product. I used a brush to try mine today---I had other face makeup on and couldn't bring myself to defile that pretty little sponge
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

I just went to the Guerlain site which kinda sucketh...no replacement sponges.

Tomorrow I am going to try a virgin white Chanel retractable kabuki brush.

Medgal07

So what did you think of them on?
I LOVE them. I was quite light-handed for obvious reasons. I had the prettiest glow---only thing missing was a halo cause I looked rather angelic
girlhaha.gif

Come one over to here EO: http://www.specktra.net/t/190016/worship-the-balls-a-thread-for-guerlain-meteorites-and-the-women-who-love-them/30#post_2809900