Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Medgal07

As a Canadian, I'm used to winning any "colder than thou" debates, but Chicago gives us a run for our money. Stay warm, Monsy.
That's for sure...I'll retreat to my balmy 18 degree corner. It's actually up by 8 degrees since this morning.

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
The cold is very hard on the skin. Like you I wash my hands a lot and keep moisturizer in every room of the house. It's so cold I even put a turtleneck sweater on my little pooch.
Here is a cute little pic of puppy

elegant-one

Awww that's so sweet! My little girl Abby wants to sit on my lap----constantly. That's her favorite spot in the whole world...so, so sweet.
love.gif
So cute! Its so comforting! She wanted me to hold her all the time, mostly at the windows so she could bark at the squirrels
girlhaha.gif

charismafulltv

[COLOR=00FFFF] [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Just saw this---you answered my question!  I love Joli Teint---I wear it year round.[/COLOR]
Here ya go Meddy! I already posted this on IG but u don't have IG so I'll share this with you I can't wait to wear this tomorrow. I swatched in 3 different layers of the product so u know what it looks likes when worn sheer or heavy coverage. It's build able definitely.
7f57a66c_image.jpeg
729f4ed5_image.jpeg
a18af3c5_image.jpeg
I love the cap with the gardenia flower meteorites logo