Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

elegant-one

I got to take a quick peek at the meteorites, the pressed compact and the Baby Glow yesterday. Despite the small package, I really do like the balls. (I was desperately trying not to laugh when the SA was showing them too me. Particularly when she said "I'm sure these will go quickly- everyone loves our little balls."
rofl.gif
) Anyway, the collection should be out here in Canada within the next week or so, depending on when everyone can get their training for the new products.

I also received some VERY GOOD NEWS during my visit. Apparently, the Rouge Automatique line is not being discontinued after all. This counter (at The Bay) just had its fixtures redone to accommodate both the RAs and the Kiss Kiss lipsticks, so as far as she's concerned, they're not going anywhere. So for Canadians, the line will be out of Shoppers Drug Mart/ Pharmaprix/ Murale, but The Bay will continue to carry it. (It looks like Sephora will continue to carry a few shades, but nothing more.) I'm not sure what that means in the US, but it seems that the line will become retailer-specific, at least for the time being. Interestingly, the display I saw had testers of both the "limited edition" Rouge Automatiques from last Spring, so I'm wondering if those have actually been added to the permanent collection.
th_roll1.gif
rofl.gif
I would have said, we like our big balls too
rofl.gif
I probably would have laughed out loud & giggled. No restraint for comedy/ Thanks for the info

starletta8

I totally skipped over the polish---I'll have to go in reverse and check it out!! Sephora is fast, especially for VIBRs. My goodies arrive from Nordies----the slow bus, next week.

It's such a lovely baby pink!

I'm 2-ish hours from one of the warehouses, so I get UPS next day. Although UPS is the slow bus right now- Sephora packed and shipped yesterday and the UPS tracking numbers STILL aren't active, close to 24 hours later. I've been having such bad luck with UPS lately.

starletta8

Wow! That wasn't rude at all, she said sarcastically.

I will never understand why employees do that. A simple statement basically saying she wasn't aware of them and perhaps had not seen them would suffice. She could simply arrange for the manager to call you back or for her to check with the manager and call you back. She clearly didn't want the commission.
Exactly. Luckily, the counter manager gave me her hours for today and tomorrow. I'll go see her personally if I can get out of bed tomorrow.

laurennnxox

Compact Clair - Its really a slight luminous, soft focus pretty appearance on the skin. Very minimal good shimmer! I love it dusted all over. It is quite light. Blush Balls :eek:hboy: that packaging while so beautiful is SO stupid. My sponge came completely saturated with the powder, it goes all over the place/box. Pretty much a nightmare. The puff is almost bigger/tight fit than the box which is creating the spillage. But, the shade is a beautiful warm rose pink. Its kind of a vintage shade. I HATE how darn dry my skin is right now. We're at -5 degrees today LOL!
AWESOME swatches!! The blush looks beautiful on you! I agree, I hate the pink mess. But the color is just too beautiful. -5!?! Oh my goodness. I got up today to 27 and bitched the whole day about it. Here in Florida if it dips below 60 I'm bundled up. I can't imagine -5! :lol:

elegant-one

-5!?! Oh my goodness. I got up today to 27 and bitched the whole day about it. Here in Florida if it dips below 60 I'm bundled up. I can't imagine -5!
lol.gif
bouquet.gif
thanks my dear! I appreciate that.

girlhaha.gif
Well, 27 is pretty chilly for FL! When I turn the heat on in the SUV, I can hear all of the moisture in my skin being sucked out LOL! I wash my hands a lot, so the skin is just insanely dry. I did get smart & wore mittens today when I went out.

allthingsglam

AWESOME swatches!! The blush looks beautiful on you! I agree, I hate the pink mess. But the color is just too beautiful. -5!?! Oh my goodness. I got up today to 27 and bitched the whole day about it. Here in Florida if it dips below 60 I'm bundled up. I can't imagine -5! :lol:
i feel your pain it was 0 here this morning I was so cold

Medgal07

SO frustrated right now.

Received a message from the counter manager that my local counter has the collection as of today. I called to find out how many blushes they have in (since I'm NOT leaving the house today), reached another worker (instead of the manger), who proceeded to argue with me that there are no Meteorites or blush in the collection and that I didn't know what I was talking about.
I have to wonder why they're so ill-informed
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

Wow! That wasn't rude at all, she said sarcastically.

I will never understand why employees do that. A simple statement basically saying she wasn't aware of them and perhaps had not seen them would suffice. She could simply arrange for the manager to call you back or for her to check with the manager and call you back. She clearly didn't want the commission.
Bingo!!! You would think right---for her it was easier to just be rude.
ohboy.gif

Medgal07

It's such a lovely baby pink!

I'm 2-ish hours from one of the warehouses, so I get UPS next day. Although UPS is the slow bus right now- Sephora packed and shipped yesterday and the UPS tracking numbers STILL aren't active, close to 24 hours later. I've been having such bad luck with UPS lately.
I have a weakness for all thinks pink.
th_DANCE.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by charismafulltv

Just revived my baby glow and I'm wearing it tomorrow
Awesome 'C'! Did you get Dore?

Medgal07

bouquet.gif
thanks my dear! I appreciate that.

girlhaha.gif
Well, 27 is pretty chilly for FL! When I turn the heat on in the SUV, I can hear all of the moisture in my skin being sucked out LOL! I wash my hands a lot, so the skin is just insanely dry. I did get smart & wore mittens today when I went out.
girlhaha.gif
The cold is very hard on the skin. Like you I wash my hands a lot and keep moisturizer in every room of the house. It's so cold I even put a turtleneck sweater on my little pooch.

katred

Specktra Bestie
ladies please let's not even start about the cold. I am in Chicago!!! It is BRUTAL 
As a Canadian, I'm used to winning any "colder than thou" debates, but Chicago gives us a run for our money. Stay warm, Monsy.

Medgal07

I had to walk (run) the kids' pup in it plus I gave her puppy baths
love.gif
so my hands are so dry. I miss the puppy so much
cry.gif
She got toys, & roasted chicken & lots & lots of kisses lol

Yes, you got the freezer for sure.
friends.gif
Awww that's so sweet! My little girl Abby wants to sit on my lap----constantly. That's her favorite spot in the whole world...so, so sweet.