Guerlain Summer 2014

vaisforluvrs

I was wondering, have the LE Rouge G lipsticks already been released and sold out? I wanted Rose Grenat :/ I remember they were released previously at the boutiques (and /or Saks), but I can't seem to find a solid day of any store for release in April.
It is sold out on Saks.com but available at Bloomingdales (well, on order since it's not available to ship yet) and Dillards now. It be releasing at Nordstrom some time this month.

Medgal07

And I am still SO upset that I can't buy a terracotta bronzer!
Well I tried the Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Healthy Glow Fluid Foundation in Fonce and I LOVE it. First, the
color match is spot on! There has just a very faint non-overpowering fragrance, (citrus maybe) which I prefer.
That I required only one pump of the product is in and of itself a miracle---given the size of my ample forehead.
I used my Chanel Blending Foundation brush # 7. The finish is smooth and flawless, and dare I say---it actually
makes me look younger. I've repeatedly checked the product's performance and experienced no oxidation. I did
not finish/set it with a powder because frankly, I forgot to. For today's look, I applied my newly acquired Guerlain
Terracotta Bronzer in 07. I applied it over Tom Ford's shade & Illuminate 02. The two products worked well
together to give me a look that I get from the sun----glowing tan w/o the harmful rays of the sun. I purchased the
bronzer brush, not because it's necessary, but because I suffer w/a brush fetish.

​ Thanks ladies--you enabled me but you enabled me well---you know who you are---not mentioning any names--
Shontay & Charismafultv

User38

Great haul Medgal! enjoy!
cheerleader.gif

Dominique33

[COLOR=0000FF]  Well I tried the Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Healthy Glow Fluid Foundation in Fonce and I LOVE it.  First, the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  color match is spot on!  There has just a very faint non-overpowering fragrance, (cit[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]rus maybe) which I prefer.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]That I required only one pump of the product is in and of itself a miracle---given the size of my ample forehead. [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I used my Chanel Blending Foundation  brush # 7.   [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]The finish is[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]smooth and flawless, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and dare I say---it actually[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  makes me look younger.  I've repeatedly checked the product's performance and experienced no oxidation.  I did[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  not finish/set it with a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]powder [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]because frankly, I forgot to.  For today's look, I applied my newly acquired Guerlain[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Terracotta Bronzer in 07.  I applied it over Tom Ford's shade & Illuminate 02.  The two products worked [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]well  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]together to give me a look that I get from the sun----glowing tan w/o the harmful rays of the sun.  I purchased the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  bronzer brush, not because it's necessary, but because I suffer w/a brush [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]fet[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]ish.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​  Thanks ladies--you enabled me but you enabled me well---you know who you are---not mentioning any names-- [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Shontay & Charismafultv[/COLOR]    [COLOR=393939]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=393939]  [/COLOR]
Lol not mentioning.... Well this is a great haul I love the products you chose^^ ! I have no Tom Ford lipstick but why not they look gorgeous, I will not mention any name either and here there are too many to mention LOL ! :))))

Medgal07

Lol not mentioning.... Well this is a great haul I love the products you chose^^ ! I have no Tom Ford lipstick but why not they look gorgeous, I will not mention any name either and here there are too many to mention LOL !
smiles.gif
)))
Thank you Dominique. I haven't had too much self control lately but I'm convinced I needed (wink, wink) everything that I purchased. The photo included:
Chanel Double Perfection Lumiére
Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Healthy Glow Fluid Foundation
Guerlain TerracottaBronzing Powder
Guerlain Bronzing Brush
Tom Ford Fire Lust Illuminator
Tom Ford Lip Color Shimmer, Solar Gold
YSL Baby Doll Kiss & BlushRouge Libertine (Red) 06

bellaluv95

I have a question: between Guerlain Provocative and Rose Grenat, what do you think is more flattering for someone NC 35-ish? In temptalia's pictures they look similar, and she does compare them, but I'm not sure which one to get for the moment (I was able to locate Provocative, even though it was a holiday lipstick)...
fluffy.gif

Dominique33

Thank you Dominique. I haven't had too much self control lately but I'm convinced I needed (wink, wink) everything that I purchased. The photo included:
Chanel Double Perfection Lumiére
Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Healthy Glow Fluid Foundation
Guerlain TerracottaBronzing Powder
Guerlain Bronzing Brush
Tom Ford Fire Lust Illuminator
Tom Ford Lip Color Shimmer, Solar Gold
YSL Baby Doll Kiss & BlushRouge Libertine (Red) 06
thud.gif
" Worse " than I thought, lol, what a haul !!!

BreeMakeupGeek

I wore the Joli Teint in Fonce a few times now. At first, I didn't know what to think of it. I thought I might return it. There isn't much coverage, but the most concerning thing is I thought it might be a little orange on me. I photographed myself in different lighting and it seemed fine. Today I wore it and for the first time I had a full face of makeup. Now I can say I like it. It does add a glow and a bit of a bronze, but not to the point where it changes the color of my face. This will be light and nice to have for the Summer. I didn't even powder my face and it wore just fine. Now I need one of those Terracotta bronzers I've been looking at forever. Just can't decide which shade.
I'm thinking of purchasing this as well in the fonce color but the orange cast worries me are you still loving the Jolie tient? As for their terra bronzer I've bought #3 & #5 & they both work great, choose #3 if you like/want to layer your bronzer & #5 if you don't since #5 is a tad browner but I have & used both throughout the year #5 more in summer. HTH :)

shontay07108

Still loving it. It's not orange. It just seemed that way as I was adjusting to it. It's like a liquid bronzer and that took time for me to get used to.

Medgal07

Still loving it. It's not orange. It just seemed that way as I was adjusting to it. It's like a liquid bronzer and that took time for me to get used to.
Me too---Just backed it up @ Sephora
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif
See what you made me do Shontay---I don't do backups but I love it so much

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]Me too---Just backed it up @ Sephora [/COLOR]:cheer: :heart:  [COLOR=0000FF]See what you made me do Shontay---I don't do backups but I love it so much[/COLOR]
:lol: I had no hand in this! You're insane, lady. ETA: I really need a nap because my other comment was about something else entirely. :lmao:

Medgal07

As for their terra bronzer I've bought #3 & #5 & they both work great, choose #3 if you like/want to layer your bronzer & #5 if you don't since #5 is a tad browner but I have & used both throughout the year #5 more in summer. HTH
smiles.gif
Fonce wouldn't be too dark for you???? I got the Bronzer in # 7 & it's great for contouring.

BreeMakeupGeek

quote name="Medgal07" url="/t/187779/guerlain-summer-2014/60#post_2596339"]   [COLOR=0000FF]Fonce wouldn't be too dark for you????   I got the Bronzer in # 7 & it's great for contouring.[/COLOR] [/quote] I dunno lol, I'm NC45 & others with similar skintone use Fonce,heading to a Sephora tomorrow to make sure. #5 is also great for contouring but I've noticed guerlain bronzers are not completely matte although the shimmer is finely milled & not In your face.

shontay07108

quote name="Medgal07" url="/t/187779/guerlain-summer-2014/60#post_2596339"]   [COLOR=0000FF]Fonce wouldn't be too dark for you????   I got the Bronzer in # 7 & it's great for contouring.[/COLOR]
I dunno lol, I'm NC45 & others with similar skintone use Fonce,heading to a Sephora tomorrow to make sure. #5 is also great for contouring but I've noticed guerlain bronzers are not completely matte although the shimmer is finely milled & not In your face.[/quote] If you're NC45 I think Fonce is your best bet.

Latest posts