Guerlain Summer 2014

Baby1black

I got the joile teint in fonce but it is
[COLOR=0000FF]   Well now---having used Fonce for several days now, I noticed that it darkens/oxidizes on me & it's pretty noticeable.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I then tried Moyen and it looked just a tad light initially, but darkened to PERFECTION.  I'm keeping both.  One for now,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   one for late summer.  I love this product!!!!![/COLOR]
Just saw this , I need the lighter color, need to exchange this.

Prettypackages

Have you guys seen this..?
Possibly Guerlain Summer 2014 Meteorites..

Also search via google and found this: http://sobaka-sobakova.livejournal.com/89854.html

:)
Ohhhh pretty! Might have to buy them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Baby1black

I got the joile teint in fonce but it is dark on me, did anyone try the next shade lighter and what do they think,is it too light?
ok glad you said that, I was going to exchange mine for fonce. I'll keep the medium. MEdgal did say it oxidied a lil, and fonce will be her summer color.

bellaluv95

I have two meteorite perles, the Pucci one and the Perles du Dragon, I might have to get this one! The packaging looks so cute, hopefully it isn't exclusive to Asia!

Also search via google and found this: http://sobaka-sobakova.livejournal.com/89854.html

MACina

Pretty
eyelove.gif

Hopefully those are not the perm 02 Clair ballz in special packaging as an Asia exclusive release.
Guerlain has done this before...

I want new ballz in such a pretty packaging
pompom.gif

Icecaramellatte

Ooh my order just arrived. I didn't expect to get a bag with it. That was a nice surprise but I would have rather received the cosmetic bag one of the bloggers had. The bag is a beautiful color though. I also got the pink weekend tote bag that Bloomies has as a GWP right now. I promised it to my mom because I already have a green one but I really like this color too.

Here's some pics.

Dominique33

Ooh my order just arrived. I didn't expect to get a bag with it. That was a nice surprise but I would have rather received the cosmetic bag one of the bloggers had. The bag is a beautiful color though. I also got the pink weekend tote bag that Bloomies has as a GWP right now. I promised it to my mom because I already have a green one but I really like this color too.

Here's some pics.

cheerleader.gif

Enjoy your goodies, just great ( the bag is very pretty too ),

NYCBeautyJunkie

Icecaramel, that looks beautiful! Have you gotten a chance to sniff the perfume?

I just called into Saks 5th ave and they have both items in; I'll stop by to check 'em out.

Icecaramellatte

Icecaramel, that looks beautiful! Have you gotten a chance to sniff the perfume?

I just called into Saks 5th ave and they have both items in; I'll stop by to check 'em out.
Yes, I tried it. I can't believe I bought it unsniffed but I new it had tiare flower in it and I usually like scents with that note. I like it but I didn't know it was EDT. It is called Le Parfum so I assumed it was an EdP. I need to test it out for a day though.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Yes, I tried it. I can't believe I bought it unsniffed but I new it had tiare flower in it and I usually like scents with that note. I like it but I didn't know it was EDT. It is called Le Parfum so I assumed it was an EdP. I need to test it out for a day though.
I love Tiare flower AND coconut, so that's why this scent sounds so appealing to me. Thanks :)

Dominique33

In fact " le Parfum " refers to the Terracotta celebration, the Terracotta powder was created in 1984, that's why ;) but this EDT was created by Thierry Wasser, the nose of Guerlain perfumes so I guess it must be a fine perfume.

Medgal07

Here's some pics.

Beautiful & awesome Icecaramellatte!!! ENJOY!

Icecaramellatte

Yes! I found the Moyen/Medium much more compatible at this time. I kept Fonce to wear late summer.

Beautiful & awesome Icecaramellatte!!! ENJOY!
I still haven't tried the bronzer. I really want that red brush. I may just pop out tomorrow and get it. How do you like yours?

User38

Waves Hi to MEdgal! glas to see you are back and doing your thing.!

the only cosmetics I have bought are Guerlain and some Givenchy.. and not many. I did not buy the bronzer because I don't use it too often but did buy a LOT of the skincare line.

Not buying cosmetics now.. after Sephora cleaning.. lol. Am buying clothes though!

xoxox

stay well!

Medgal07

I still haven't tried the bronzer. I really want that red brush. I may just pop out tomorrow and get it. How do you like yours?
The brush is just cute and not really anything special---I'm a brush collector so I had to have it. I like the control that the short handle affords me
and it really does the job. It also washes nicely. It's a want & not a need IMHO.

Icecaramellatte

The brush is just cute and not really anything special---I'm a brush collector so I had to have it. I like the control that the short handle affords me
and it really does the job. It also washes nicely. It's a want & not a need IMHO.
I figured as much. Definitely a want. I really do like the kabuki brush I got last year?? or was it the year before for the sculpting powder I bought - Terra Ora was it?

Medgal07

the only cosmetics I have bought are Guerlain and some Givenchy.. and not many. I did not buy the bronzer because I don't use it too often but did buy a LOT of the skincare line.

Not buying cosmetics now.. after Sephora cleaning.. lol. Am buying clothes though!

xoxox

stay well!
wavey.gif
there HG. I've missed you! Yes I'm back & trying to pace myself. It's very exhausting typing w/my left arm---oh and awkward too.
Frankly, after you and Elegant cleaned out Sephora you don't deserve any cosmetics!
lol.gif

Oh but have fun clothes shopping! My attire for the next several weeks are pull on pants (the pair I had on today fell down w/o warning) & large shirts.
th_kiss.gif

Sugar & Spice

I got Gladys, I've been searching for a good plum for awhile now.

Rose Grenat is exactly like Giorgio Armani lip maestro #504 on me so I passed on it.

VAL4M

I didn't purchase the two Proenza ombre blush I was on the road yesterday and Sephora just send me an email that i'm 55$ away from VIB status so I might order the Terracota Sun Celebration after all! And those new Meteorite look gorgeous I already have three of them + 5 meteorite voyage .... Guerlain stop doing so many pretty things, my wallet can't follow anymore!!!
heat.gif

elegant-one

xoxox

stay well!
Drink A LOT & then go read like the last 5 pages on the Proenza thread

Latest posts