Guerlain Summer 2014

elegant-one

wavey.gif
there HG. I've missed you! Yes I'm back & trying to pace myself. It's very exhausting typing w/my left arm---oh and awkward too.
Frankly, after you and Elegant cleaned out Sephora you don't deserve any cosmetics!
lol.gif

Oh but have fun clothes shopping! My attire for the next several weeks are pull on pants (the pair I had on today fell down w/o warning) & large shirts.
th_kiss.gif

tong.gif
lol.gif

Baby1black

Hey medgal glad to see you back. I will be keeping the teint joile in fonce. It is dark but beautiful especially for the summer. But I need the Moyen now.

SubwayDreaming

Hmm… I think I have my list narrowed down to:

- Tonka Imperiale Rouge Automatique
- Tonka Imperiale nail lacquer
- Terracotta Sun Celebration powder
- Terracotta perfume (need to smell first; not a huge fan of tiare flower)

vaisforluvrs

Bloomingdales has put up a couple of the summer items: the nail polish and Nahema gloss. Maybe they will post the other items soon!

Medgal07

Hey medgal glad to see you back. I will be keeping the teint joile in fonce. It is dark but beautiful especially for the summer. But I need the Moyen now.
wavey.gif
Hi there B1B---thank you so much! I think you'll find Moyen perfect for you. I'll be keeping Fonce for late summer too, but it's way to noticeably dark for now.

Medgal07

I figured as much. Definitely a want. I really do like the kabuki brush I got last year?? or was it the year before for the sculpting powder I bought - Terra Ora was it?
Yes---I can't believe I skipped them.
th_wallbash.gif
Both were so nice. I'm much more sensible now that I'm a year older
----Not skipping too much now.
lol.gif

How are you enjoying the anniversary bronzer?

novocainedreams

Ooh my order just arrived. I didn't expect to get a bag with it. That was a nice surprise but I would have rather received the cosmetic bag one of the bloggers had. The bag is a beautiful color though. I also got the pink weekend tote bag that Bloomies has as a GWP right now. I promised it to my mom because I already have a green one but I really like this color too.

Here's some pics.

Wow gorgeous....is it bad that I just want that to like...look at? I don't know the first thing about bronzers really, but it is beautiful Damn Guerlain for making their products so visually amazing, along with performing beautifully. Nordie's has it up now too...

Medgal07

I got the bronzer and the lip gloss in pink clip yesterday at Nordstrom. They're gorgeous
Awesome!!! Enjoy. I hope you'll let us know how you like wearing them. I have anniversary bronzer sitting in my online cart. Tonight
could be the night that I deal with my issue w/co-mingled products.

I wrote a blog post about the powder ( Sun Celebration). It's in Bulgarian, but you can see the pictures. If it is inappropriate, I will remove the link and post only the photos.

http://theblackwidowsplace.com/2014/04/25/terracotta-sun-celebration-powder-limited-edition/

Icecaramellatte

I am waiting for Terra Tropica. I want it so bad!
I asked the SAs at Saks about this and they didn't know what I was talking about. They kept saying this is the new one. They don't even know there is another one coming out. But they didn't know there was another one coming out last year. They did the same thing last year. Released 1 bronzer and the second one came out a month or two later.

Medgal07

I wrote a blog post about the powder ( Sun Celebration). It's in Bulgarian, but you can see the pictures. If it is inappropriate, I will remove the link and post only the photos.

http://theblackwidowsplace.com/2014/04/25/terracotta-sun-celebration-powder-limited-edition/
The photos are beautiful.
heart.gif
Terra Tropica is lovely & I can see why you're excited to get it.

Medgal07

I just tried them yesterday. The bronzer is nice. I only tried the coral blush and it is nice. I still need to try the pink blush.

I asked the SAs at Saks about this and they didn't know what I was talking about. They kept saying this is the new one. They don't even know there is another one coming out. But they didn't know there was another one coming out last year. They did the same thing last year. Released 1 bronzer and the second one came out a month or two later.
Ok! Thanks----Sounds promising.
I blame the company for that---it happens far too often. Even my fav MAC SA would laugh because I knew more about upcoming
collections than she did. Now I hear it constantly from my Dior SA at Saks.

vaisforluvrs

I just tried them yesterday. The bronzer is nice. I only tried the coral blush and it is nice. I still need to try the pink blush.

I emailed Guerlain today to find out when it comes out and if it will be released in the US. I did read a post yesterday on instagram that said it would be out in July, so maybe they are going to release it later than everything else. The entire collection (except for Terra Tropica) is on Neiman Marcus now.

meka72

Hey everyone! I recently purchased terracota bronzer #7 but don't know which brush to use with it. I wanted to buy the guerlain bronzer brush from sephora but it is unavailable. Do you have any brush recommendations? Thanks!

shontay07108

I swatched Sun Celebration today. The blush colors are very nice, but the bronzer is invisible on me. I had to leave it behind. Plus, I have Nars blushes similar to those colors. It looks so pretty in the pan, though.

Dominique33

Hey everyone! I recently purchased terracota bronzer #7 but don't know which brush to use with it. I wanted to buy the guerlain bronzer brush from sephora but it is unavailable. Do you have any brush recommendations? Thanks!
Maybe the Nars one ? I haven't any high end brush but the 16 new Nars brushes sound and look very good indeed. They are pricey, there is a brush for bronzers.

http://misslipstick.fr/2014/04/breaking-news-la-nouvelle-gamme-de-pinceaux-nars-debarque-chez-sephora-et-il-y-a-le-yachiyo-dedans/

SOURCE : Miss Lipstick

The blogger has a solid knowledge of Nars and brushes as well :) She says the so-called Yachiyo is God, she must be right.

Latest posts