Guerlain Summer 2015

laurennnxox

Temptalia has reviews up for the bronzer repromotes, the liquid eyeshadows, and the lipsticks.

I was reading the comments on the bronzers and someone asked her what polish she was wearing in the photos of her holding the products... and this was what she said:
"The one from Guerlain’s summer collection – it is a horrible polish. I’m still testing the wear, so I’m not ready to write or post a review yet, but I don’t want anyone getting their hopes up."

YIKES! While I know it's just one persons opinion, she usually tries really hard to tell people she doesn't want to give opinions until the full review is up. But here she's already giving warnings about the polish. Sad, it looked like a beautiful color!

retrofox

So Bloomie's has all this up except for the Meteorites??
th_confused_new.gif
I neeeddddd those Meteorites!!

figarro

Temptalia has reviews up for the bronzer repromotes, the liquid eyeshadows, and the lipsticks. I was reading the comments on the bronzers and someone asked her what polish she was wearing in the photos of her holding the products... and this was what she said: "[COLOR=333333]The one from Guerlain’s summer collection – it is a horrible polish. I’m still testing the wear, so I’m not ready to write or post a review yet, but I don’t want anyone getting their hopes up.[/COLOR]" YIKES! While I know it's just one persons opinion, she usually tries really hard to tell people she doesn't want to give opinions until the full review is up. But here she's already giving warnings about the polish. Sad, it looked like a beautiful color! 
Oh no! That's the only thing I want to get from this collection :(

Kaidan

Temptalia has reviews up for the bronzer repromotes, the liquid eyeshadows, and the lipsticks.

I was reading the comments on the bronzers and someone asked her what polish she was wearing in the photos of her holding the products... and this was what she said:
"The one from Guerlain’s summer collection – it is a horrible polish. I’m still testing the wear, so I’m not ready to write or post a review yet, but I don’t want anyone getting their hopes up."

YIKES! While I know it's just one persons opinion, she usually tries really hard to tell people she doesn't want to give opinions until the full review is up. But here she's already giving warnings about the polish. Sad, it looked like a beautiful color!
Thanks for the link, ladies! :)

The cream eye shadows look very dupable, especially Blue Ocean, so they're a skip. I think I 'll try out Azulejo stylo eye shadow from the Chanel Summer collection instead. The bronzers are also a skip because they're waayyyy too dark and tbh silicon cases don't really last on the long run (in my case). I'll still preorder both rouge automatiques, even the yellow one. The nail polish is a maybe because I can't order it or any nail polish online. -_- I 'll have to wait for either Nordstrom or Saks 5th Avenue will get the collection along with the brand's nail polishes in order to try them out. As for the rainbow pearls, there's always germ from eBay.

Audrey C

I think I'll skip the aqua shadow after all; I don't wear shades light that very often and should probably stick to a powder version. I go through this every spring; get drawn to beachy summer colours and then barely wear them. I have Steamy and Parrot and should play with those more. I haven't worn either of them since last summer. The bronzers are too dark for me so they're an easy skip.

I'm really looking forward to those pearls and I haven't quite given up home that we'll see a beautiful summer powder blush/bronzer. Have we already seen everything coming this summer? I'd be up for coral blush pearls too...
love.gif

Anahita Balsara

PSA for all US based peeps that were looking for the Poudre de Soie shimmer powder that was released earlier this year in th Middle East: Izzy'sbeautyshoppe has it available for sale. They have this as well as the Dior rainbow powder that was released with the Diorsnow makeup collection.

mkoparanova

I think I'll skip the aqua shadow after all; I don't wear shades light that very often and should probably stick to a powder version. I go through this every spring; get drawn to beachy summer colours and then barely wear them. I have Steamy and Parrot and should play with those more. I haven't worn either of them since last summer. The bronzers are too dark for me so they're an easy skip.

I'm really looking forward to those pearls and I haven't quite given up home that we'll see a beautiful summer powder blush/bronzer. Have we already seen everything coming this summer? I'd be up for coral blush pearls too...
love.gif
I think we haven't - the meteorites can't come out on their own, so probably there'll be a collection for them. And then the collection with the pretty bronzers - 2 bronzers, maybe lipsticks, glosses, NPs and body oils. A quad maybe? I don't know, I'm just guessing based on previous summer collections.

YarahFlower

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-blue-ocean-le-vernis-review-photos-swatches
aebc52f2_guerlain_blueoceannail004.jpeg
For almost 30 dollars, I expected more out of this polish! :cry: However, the polishes in the link below look more promising! And for less than 10 dollars!
9ef2efb7_Morgan-Taylor-Postcards-From-Paris.jpeg
http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2015/04/morgan-taylor-ooh-la-la-collection-2015/

laurennnxox

PSA for all US based peeps that were looking for the Poudre de Soie shimmer powder that was released earlier this year in th Middle East: Izzy'sbeautyshoppe has it available for sale. They have this as well as the Dior rainbow powder that was released with the Diorsnow makeup collection.
oh man and I just dropped enough on sephora's sale and have pre-ordered TF and plan on picking up chanel soon. But that highlighter!!! :love: i've been lemming it since we first learned about it a few months back. How do you like it? Is it worth it?

Anahita Balsara

oh man and I just dropped enough on sephora's sale and have pre-ordered TF and plan on picking up chanel soon. But that highlighter!!! :love: i've been lemming it since we first learned about it a few months back. How do you like it? Is it worth it?
i I haven't gotten it yet but as soon as I get it I'll let you know

Medgal07

The color is gorgeous!!

Latest posts