Guerlain Summer 2015

patentg33k

From Neimans-- a response to my email--Guerlain's Summer 2015 Collection. At this time, we anticipate the majority of the collection to arrive to our website approximately by the end of May 2015. The After Summer Collector Compact will be available approximately by early June 2015.

What's the After Summer Collector Compact?

mkoparanova

From Neimans-- a response to my email--Guerlain's Summer 2015 Collection. At this time, we anticipate the majority of the collection to arrive to our website approximately by the end of May 2015. The After Summer Collector Compact will be available approximately by early June 2015.

What's the After Summer Collector Compact?
I don't know what it is but it sounds like something I need
lol.gif
Maybe the one with wooden packaging?

http://www.specktra.net/t/62889/guerlain-discussion/4740#post_2876984

SandraVB79

Maybe the Terre d'été, the one in the white packaging? https://chicprofile.com/2015/04/guerlain-terracotta-terre-dete-and-meteorites-oxygen-care-moisturizer-for-summer-2015.html

mkoparanova

yes pleaaase! I'd love swatches.

Do you think it's similar to cruel gardenia?
It's dark now, so I'll do them tomorrow. I don't have cruel gardenia but I have Lancome Moonlight rose, which is supposed to be a dupe and they are not similar imo. The latter is cool pink and Poudre de Soie is peachy pink.

beautycool

I think we haven't - the meteorites can't come out on their own, so probably there'll be a collection for them. And then the collection with the pretty bronzers - 2 bronzers, maybe lipsticks, glosses, NPs and body oils. A quad maybe? I don't know, I'm just guessing based on previous summer collections.  
Oh my gosh !!!! Guerlain have body oils you are kidding !!!! that's not good

SandraVB79

Which pretty bronzers are you talking about? There are the coral and teal ones, with the collection around them (no body oils) and then there is the one in the white packaging that is a LE and apparantly not even sold in every country.

Ernie

oh man and I just dropped enough on sephora's sale and have pre-ordered TF and plan on picking up chanel soon. But that highlighter!!! :love: i've been lemming it since we first learned about it a few months back. How do you like it? Is it worth it?
The highlighter is gorgeous! If you have Cruel Gardenia you'd love this one as I do!:eyelove: