Guerlain Summer 2015

Vineetha

d5fdf9cf_image.jpeg

Monsy

I am not sure that I like those covers. Why would I ever want to cover up that beautiful terracotta packaging with plain rubber cheapy looking cover?

YarahFlower

trying to appeal to a younger crowd maybe? ...Hmmmm, I guess it goes with the summer theme. Ya know how many tend to be at the beach or even poolside. These covers are water proof I assume?...but then again, who needs bronzer when your out laid up in the sun? :dunno: pay me no mind, I'm thinking/typing out loud! :haha:

charismafulltv

trying to appeal to a younger crowd maybe? ...Hmmmm, I guess it goes with the summer theme. Ya know how many tend to be at the beach or even poolside. These covers are water proof I assume?...but then again, who needs bronzer when your out laid up in the sun? :dunno: pay me no mind, I'm thinking/typing out loud! :haha:
I hope we can get them separately. I like bronzer no. 7 and live the teal cover.

Vineetha

I hope we can get them separately. I like bronzer no. 7 and live the teal cover.
I actually like the coral one C !! But I already have 03 (2X) so I will get 02 in teal cover :haha: I think they might give the option to choose the shade later on seeing that there are way more shades to choose from like the red

charismafulltv

I actually like the coral one C !! But I already have 03 (2X) so I will get 02 in teal cover :haha: I think they might give the option to choose the shade later on seeing that there are way more shades to choose from like the red
Maybe we can swap covers :haha:

Medgal07

trying to appeal to a younger crowd maybe? ...Hmmmm, I guess it goes with the summer theme. Ya know how many tend to be at the beach or even poolside. These covers are water proof I assume?...but then again, who needs bronzer when your out laid up in the sun?
th_dunno.gif
pay me no mind, I'm thinking/typing out loud!
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
It certainly is food for thought!!!

DMcG9

trying to appeal to a younger crowd maybe? ...Hmmmm, I guess it goes with the summer theme. Ya know how many tend to be at the beach or even poolside. These covers are water proof I assume?...but then again, who needs bronzer when your out laid up in the sun?
th_dunno.gif
pay me no mind, I'm thinking/typing out loud!
girlhaha.gif
I do! I will be forevermore trying to protect my skin from the sun when I am outside.