Guerlain Summer 2015

DMcG9

Do the bronzers contain that much SPF? I need SPF 50 and I don't think that pack that big a punch do they?
No, I don't trust any make up to have enough SPF for my face so I'll put on my facial sunblock before adding any makeup on top. I just need bronzer to look like I've caught a little sun when really I've been cowering under a wide-brimmed hat in the shade.

Medgal07

No, I don't trust any make up to have enough SPF for my face so I'll put on my facial sunblock before adding any makeup on top. I just need bronzer to look like I've caught a little sun when really I've been cowering under a wide-brimmed hat in the shade.
girlhaha.gif
Got it!!!!!

laurennnxox

While on my shopping marathon yesterday I stumbled into a Sak's that already had this collection out. I had been to like 3-4 guerlain counters over the course of the day, and they all only had the eye singles. I totally forgot to take a picture! I swatched both bronzers and they were much too dark for me. The silicone covers were just okay, nothing too cute or "must have." The makeup department in that saks is really small, I was surprised they were the first ones to have it out, that I've seen so far.

Medgal07

While on my shopping marathon yesterday I stumbled into a Sak's that already had this collection out. I had been to like 3-4 guerlain counters over the course of the day, and they all only had the eye singles. I totally forgot to take a picture! I swatched both bronzers and they were much too dark for me. The silicone covers were just okay, nothing too cute or "must have." The makeup department in that saks is really small, I was surprised they were the first ones to have it out, that I've seen so far.
Saks seems to surpass Nordies at times in terms of how slowly they get the collections these days. I'm not over the moon fro those bronzers either. I recently picked up
one of the 4 Seasons bronzers----Now those compacts are some serious business.

Anitacska

Does anyone remember when that purple Kiss Kiss lipstick is supposed to come out? I can't find it anywhere and now can't even remember its name.

Kaidan

Does anyone remember when that purple Kiss Kiss lipstick is supposed to come out? I can't find it anywhere and now can't even remember its name.
It's already available along with a pink one called Pretty Pink. The purple one is called So Plum. They're from the Eye Event collection.

Ernie

Bergdorfs had the single shadows, but only 8 of them, took a picture of Taupe Secret, Brownie and Clyde and Hey Nude. Was interested in Grey Charles as well, But they don't have that color. Looks like the same thing online at Nordtroms. Actually seems like all online sources only have 8 shadows, what's up with that?

starletta8

Same thing with Nordstrom. They have testers for all shades but my store was down to having 2 shades in stock. Grey Charles and Copperfield appear to be elusive at the moment. Ironically, there seems to be plenty of stock of the taupe.

ashievic

I ordered the nail polish and the two cream eye shadows. Hopefully it will arrive by late Wed. Our mail person gets here after 6 pm. This is why I hate to order from Saks.....will post swatches once they arrive. The pink lipstick reminds me of TF Pure Pink. Not sure you want both.

ashievic

I returned the nail polish and two cream shadows in the tubes. I likes the quality of the shadows. Just didn't want Fannie Mae mint green on my eyelids. Polish seriously sucked. Again, the color is not aqua, it is more mint green. It does have a slight shimmer. If the color was better, I would have kept. Have OPI that is an exact dupe from the Hawaiian collection.

Dominique33

I returned the nail polish and two cream shadows in the tubes. I likes the quality of the shadows. Just didn't want Fannie Mae mint green on my eyelids. Polish seriously sucked. Again, the color is not aqua, it is more mint green. It does have a slight shimmer. If the color was better, I would have kept. Have OPI that is an exact dupe from the Hawaiian collection. 
The np looks cheap, as you said OPI did much better with the Hawaï collection . I am skipping the entire collection . Very disappointed by Guerlain summer 2015 I must say. The yellow lipstick is cheap too, poorly pigmented . Skip !

Latest posts