(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Medgal07

wavey.gif
Hi. My name is Meddy. I am addicted to highlighters. I just ordered Bobbi Brown's Copper Diamond highlighter. I have fallen to the depths of this addiction along with @Dilligaf.
thud.gif

ILoveMakeup84

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hi.  My name is Meddy.  I am addicted to highlighters.  I just ordered Bobbi Brown's Copper Diamond highlighter.  I have fallen to the depths of this addiction along with @Dilligaf.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]                                    [/COLOR]:thud:  
I saw Allura's video on this collection and that highlighter looks amazing!!

Monsy

Quote:Originally Posted by JulieDiva

Has anyone tried the Urban Decay new shimmer powder in Aura? It looks beautiful.

I have it is really pretty it looks much better in artifical light than in daylight. the more you buff it in it shows more of a metallic pink sheen than just shimmer. it also can be used wet

Medgal07

Has anyone tried the Urban Decay new shimmer powder in Aura? It looks beautiful.

I have
it is really pretty

it looks much better in artifical light than in daylight.

the more you buff it in it shows more of a metallic pink sheen than just shimmer.

it also can be used wet
It sounds lovely and perhaps what the failed Dior pink highlighter should have been. Nevertheless, I'm so
putting myself on a highlighter NO Buy until January!!!!!

Medgal07

Girl there is no help for us.

I have yet to try Mary-Lou Manizer

Jan is my No Buy/ Low Buy do over... until then....
lol.gif
lmao.gif
I've only banned myself from highlighters ONLY because that's the extent of my willpower. January will be time for me to reboot & start all over,

purplemaren

I bought bb copper glow and pink glow, and I love them. I plan on buying becca moonstone from ulta with my 20% off. I seem to have a highlighter problem

nt234

I'm just now starting to step up my highlighter game, which is a shame because I missed out on Whisper of Gilt and Estee Lauder's Heat Wave, but I did manage to pick up Becca's Shimmer Pressed Powder in Opal, and I love it :) I want to get that limited edition gold color that is now out, as well as the highlighter that was released for the Chanel holiday collection.

Medgal07

I'm just now starting to step up my highlighter game, which is a shame because I missed out on Whisper of Gilt and Estee Lauder's Heat Wave, but I did manage to pick up Becca's Shimmer Pressed Powder in Opal, and I love it :) I want to get that limited edition gold color that is now out, as well as the highlighter that was released for the Chanel holiday collection.
cheerleader.gif
You're off to a great start NT243. I actually like Becca's Opal better than MAC's WoG. You might be able to find EL's Heat Wave, another one of my favs at a
CCO. Are you referring to Becca's Champagne Gold? I haven't used it enough to make a solid judgement on it, but I wasn't wowed, initially. Opal is still at the top of
my Becca list, along w/ Rose Gold. The Chanel Camélia De Plumes is gorgeous!!!

DILLIGAF

cheerleader.gif
You're off to a great start NT243. I actually like Becca's Opal better than MAC's WoG. You might be able to find EL's Heat Wave, another one of my favs at a
CCO. Are you referring to Becca's Champagne Gold? I haven't used it enough to make a solid judgement on it, but I wasn't wowed, initially. Opal is still at the top of
my Becca list, along w/ Rose Gold. The Chanel Camélia De Plumes is gorgeous!!!
As great as my skin tends to look in shades of gold. I keep avoiding that Champagne Gold. It's in the BECCA set for the holidays and because of it I'm skipping it. I don't have a solid reason why I'm not digging this one. *shrugs*

Medgal07

As great as my skin tends to look in shades of gold. I keep avoiding that Champagne Gold. It's in the BECCA set for the holidays and because of it I'm skipping it. I don't have a solid reason why I'm not digging this one. *shrugs*
You know Dilli I thought it was just me being finicky, but I think it's the color. It's too yellow. Dior's highlighter that came out with their Transat collex, Golden Shimmer is spot on gorgeous. The formula is good, the color is actually gold and it wears beautifully. Dior missed the mark too with their holiday highlighter. The swatch looks like cornmeal
icon_eek.gif