(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Vineetha

yahoo.gif
My BB Sandstone Shimmer Brick arrived today....lickety split from a dept store. It's as lovely as some of you ladies promised it would be!
Thanks much to all who responded.
yahoo.gif
yippee!! its gorgeous!!!!

jaymuse

Ladies, does anyone have the EL 5-tone shimmer powder in Bronze Shimmer? I got it today from the CCO and it is a fabulous highlighter!

Psych1

Just for fun, thought I'd share the highlighters I've acquired in the past 8-9 months. My collection is humble and small in comparison to the lovely ladies of specktra, but now that my addiction is in full bloom, I fear for what's to come as I just can't seem to stop!
de8ac99f_image.jpeg

mysteereous

Ladies, does anyone have the EL 5-tone shimmer powder in Bronze Shimmer? I got it today from the CCO and it is a fabulous highlighter! 
I saw this at my CCO the other day and swatched. I thought it was beautiful, but wasn't sure because I had swatched so much by then. Ah well, I'll be sure to pick one up on my next visit.

allthingsglam

:yahoo:  [COLOR=0000FF] My BB Sandstone Shimmer Brick arrived today....lickety split from a dept store.   It's as lovely as some of you ladies promised it would be!  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]             Thanks much to all who[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]responded.[/COLOR]
yayyyy enjoy medgal
need want Its beautiful enjoy
Just for fun, thought I'd share the highlighters I've acquired in the past 8-9 months. My collection is humble and small in comparison to the lovely ladies of specktra, but now that my addiction is in full bloom, I fear for what's to come as I just can't seem to stop!
de8ac99f_image.jpeg
loveeeee your collection psych
You've been warned! :haha:
Ikr I loveee this thread But it is dangerous (hehe)
Thank you! I'm so happy to have found this thread where I can share my addiction and find inspiration to fuel my addiction lol
me too

Ernie

so pretty, enjoy!
de8ac99f_image.jpeg
well, not bad for a beginner! :bigstar:

montREALady

de8ac99f_image.jpeg
Yes, I'm slowly overdoing it myself!! I'm already confused about which one to use in the a.m as it is! How do you like EL BG Gelee powder?
I never pay attention to EL when I go to mine! I'll check it out next week. I was there this a.m.
Beautiful collection! I fear that my stash has doubled since I subbed to this thread LOL
Precisely! Exactly! Definitely!

Latest posts