Hagerstown, MD CCO (Prime Outlets at Hagerstown)

NikkiPucka

I want to say yes, but I'm not totally sure. They had lots of fafi stuff there (including makeup bags). I'm going to go in the next week or so to do some holiday shopping and I'll update when I get back.
Have a great weekend!

l1onqueen

Stoppped by yesterday-pretty impressive! They had TONS of stuff. Fafi Beauty powder, lippies, and l/g's. Heatherette l/g's (sock hop) and lippies. Mcqueen Paint pots (electro sky and pharoah) tons of Nail polishes, lots of e/s-all the ones form Neo-sci fi, and most of the Cool Heat ones, I saw purple shower, passionate, clarity, pen and pink, stars and rockets, all of the starflash shadows, at least 4 of the MES duos, including Mi'lady and play on plums. Oh they had X-rocks blush, and sweet as cocoa too! Lots of blushcremes including sweet william, not very many pigments, fafi bags, all of this years holiday pallets (lip and eye) MSF duos, and lots of slim shines! I had to exercise such restraint with HK rapidly approaching! Happy hauling yall!

IslandLover

My friend definitely saw Studio Sculpt Foundation at this CCO! I'm going soon to check it out. She said they had the largest selection she's seen with tons of eyeshadows (Pen n Pink is the only one I remember hearing) and old holiday sets. They also have both Prep+Primes and some of the new Lightful lotions. Lots of tinted lip conditioners and tons of lipglass. They had a box of 5 clear lip jellys too I believe. They had some nail polishes as well. She got a pink one (don't remember the name). And some blushes.

I've never been but I'll be making a trip soon.

karrieleigh

I'm going past Hagerstown on a trip today and hope to stop in. I was there about 3 weeks ago and could barely force myself to leave though i ended up buying more BB than MAC. WTF?! anyway, i'm mainly hoping to find some shadesticks, hopefully the sets of minis because i just tried Sharkskin for the first time yesterday and almost cried that i waited this long.

IslandLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrieleigh
I'm going past Hagerstown on a trip today and hope to stop in. I was there about 3 weeks ago and could barely force myself to leave though i ended up buying more BB than MAC. WTF?! anyway, i'm mainly hoping to find some shadesticks, hopefully the sets of minis because i just tried Sharkskin for the first time yesterday and almost cried that i waited this long.

Hey - did you end up making it out to Hagerstown? Anything worthwhile there? Thanks!

IslandLover

So I'm finally trekking it out to Hagerstown this Saturday. Has anyone been there recently? Anything good? If not, I just might drive 20 min south & go to Leesburg.

Thanks!

NikkiPucka

My husband and I are taking the hike up to Frederick this weekend. Any good sightings at this CCO? I went to the Arundel Mills CCO and they didn't have anything new.
Thanks so much!!!

IslandLover

Sorry! I meant to go out there this past weekend but it didn't happen so I don't know what they have in Hagerstown now.

l1onqueen

Stopped in 2day, they have all of the starflash shadows,3 shadows from neo sci including magnetic fields. they had all the MES's and most of the metal x cream shadows. Petticoat, So Ceylon and lightful msf's. Heatherette beauty powder, lots of mineralized blushes,oh and tons of x rocks blush! 2007 and 2008 holiday kitsn lippies and es palettes. That's all - can remember for now

riss

I was there a few days ago and was very impressed with their selection. It seemed they didn't have much in the way of pigments but lots of other stuff. I picked up MSF's in petticoat and so ceylon, they also had light flush. I got a set of shadesticks with the minis that had shimmersand, lucky jade, royal hue, and silverbleu. They had the largest selection of paint pots that I've ever seen at a CCO. I picked up electro sky but they also had otherworldly, perky, pharoah, rollickin', and several others. I'm already trying to figure out when I can get back up there to get more stuff
smiles.gif

pinkgirl84

Anyone going to haggerstown soon or live near by? its hour drive for me and i was wondering if anyone is going there soon or back? let me know i want a paint pot got paypal

couturesista

Took a trip to Hagerstown on Saturday! WOW! This CCois amazing, its small but its packed with MAC!

what I can remember,

MSF's (alot ) even WARMED!
NEO Sci-Fi Collection
Brushes 222,150,129, 217
Eyeshaows ( alot) metal x, matte2 and others
mineralized blushes
eyeliners
lipglosses
lipsticks
entire skin care line prep and prime, fix +, oil control lotion, etc
various brush sets

that's all that I can remember

laguayaca

I went yesterday =D I'm so happy even though I only got 3 items because I was on a budget!
I got Bobbi Brown crease brush
Mac Merrily Blush
Mac blanc type

Summary of what I saw:

MAC:
about 4 different kinds of Mineral blushes
Lots of PP and a couple fluidliners
Penultimate in Rapidblack
MSF: Petticoat, Brunnete and one other one can't remember
MSFN all different colors
MSFN and shimmer combos
Highlight/Contour powders that come in MSF similar packaging not sure what's the name.
Tons of blushes including xrocks
Tons of eyeshadow including MES, Starflash--no smoke and diamonds sadly :-(
matte2, some that I remember specifically evening aura, rose blanc and metal shadows too.
Dame Edna pallete
Few quads including Tempting quad which I love but I couldn't justify getting I have tempting and similar colors.
HK lip conditioners both
Tons of foundation
Tons of Prep+Prime line Items
Charged waters
Lots of lipsticks including from fafi and other collections
Lots of LE e/s and lip palletes
165 small tapered brush
Pigments and Reflect glitters including cocomotion, gilded green, reflects blackened red and others-- I was hoping to fing heritage rouge like I did before but there was none!
Black Russian eye pencil - gorgeous to say the least
Dazzleglass *sigh* I was on a budget otherwise I would have got one.. There was bare necessities, posh, rag to riches, stepping out, and like Venus.

This store was oozing with MAC items I promise!

Probably other stuff I can't remember but I promise I remembered buzz worthy stuff!

laguayaca

One more thing they have MAC bags which makes me happy because it gives you the whole MAC experience which I love since the nearest MACcounter is an hour and a half away !!

Latest posts