Hagerstown, MD CCO (Prime Outlets at Hagerstown)

tennischic09

ANyone been to this CCO lately? I just got back home from my first year of college (survived!!!) and I want to reward myself to some cheap MAC!
smiles.gif
There are no CCOs close to where I go to schools, or MAC stores for that matter.
I'm really into pigments so if you can remember any of them, I would forever grateful!

l1onqueen

Stopped here yesterday and what a surprise! They had a TON of inventory! Most importantly they had at least 12 Volcanic Ash Exfoliators! There was the expensive Hello Kitty and monogram compacts. All of the eyeshadows from BBR and Style warriors. Pretty much all the same paintpots though. They had one of the blushes from Liberty of London and at least two of the lipsticks. as far as palettes they had tone gray, sweetie cakes, stow-a-way, and Fafi 1. I saw Blue brown, rose, tan, and deep blue green pigments and at least 4 different reflects glitters. There was a blush ombre from Spring colour forecast (the neutral one, sorry I can't recall the name) The holiday lip kits, Trip ES palettes, look in a box, at least 10 different dazzleglass, all of the lip liners from Spring colour forecast, several brushes including the 188. Happy Shopping!

twiztdlilangel

anyone been here recently could tell me what pigments/glitters they have, paint pots, and what fromt he holiday collection? My boyfriend is heading to baltimore and this is on his way!

This is the CCO I go to, it's 30 minutes away from where I live, and I LOVE going there. The girls who work there are so nice and helpful, and if you ask if they have a certain product, they will look it up and check their inventory. I got Ripe Peach blush ombre there about a month ago, but I had to ask if they had it.

Definitely ask them to check in the back, because they don't always put everything out right away.
I was told that they get new shipments in at the beginning of every month, if that helps anyone.

thatssojessy

I hope to go to this CCO during my spring break in about 2 weeks. I really really hope they have liquid foundations, I've been looking for one forever!

If anyone goes between now and...March 18, could you give a quick description of the brushes they have in stock? Thanks in advance!

Latest posts