Hakuhodo - makers of MAC brushes

MissHolland

Can not sleep richt now. So i was on the Hakuhodo site en buy the G5555 2mm. Cant wait till he receive! I have buy this month 4 Koyudo brushes to :)

janette9687

Can not sleep richt now. So i was on the Hakuhodo site en buy the G5555 2mm. Cant wait till he receive! I have buy this month 4 Koyudo brushes to :)
thats what i bought it for, its like a flat top kabuki its so soft but i have to do like a swiping motion because its a lilttle harder to just buff in the liquid foundation kind of creates a resistance to it, still is really nice for foundation and its so soft, i feel like this one doesnt absorb as much foundation as the j210

janette9687

i dont really know much about kolinsky brushes, only thng i know is that its weasel and most weasel type makeup brushes are made intended more for lip or eyebrow brushes. Sorry :(

janette9687

I went to Muji store here in Naha, Japan and found the perfect brush holder for my eye brushes! Thought I'd share!
e8ea3f51_image.jpeg
It was only like 300 yen which is like $3-$4 depending on the exchange rate
921e1707_image.jpeg
Here's another shot to show how it separated them in different compartments. I love love the Muji store for organization, yay or containers! :)

Sylvia60

i dont really know much about kolinsky brushes, only thng i know is that its weasel and most weasel type makeup brushes are made intended more for lip or eyebrow brushes. Sorry :(
Thanks for the answer, janette9687.
I use my kolinsky brush to apply cream eyeshadows.
I'm thinking of buying several more, but the price makes me think twice.

cindypltnm81

I went to Muji store here in Naha, Japan and found the perfect brush holder for my eye brushes! Thought I'd share!
e8ea3f51_image.jpeg
921e1707_image.jpeg
Here's another shot to show how it separated them in different compartments. I love love the Muji store for organization, yay or containers! :)
Ooh I want something like this for my brushes! I've exhausted all the space I currently have them in now...do you think I can order this container online. It's very affordable! And I love the makeup collex in the back!!

LC Balthazar

e8ea3f51_image.jpeg
921e1707_image.jpeg
Awesome collection!

Pinkdollface

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm a Hakuhodo lover too now! I got my first order two days ago with the J544, J110, J5523 and J5529. They are so much better than my Mac brushes! I'm going to place a second order on monday when I get payed
pompom.gif

cindypltnm81

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm a Hakuhodo lover too now! I got my first order two days ago with the J544, J110, J5523 and J5529. They are so much better than my Mac brushes! I'm going to place a second order on monday when I get payed
pompom.gif
Welcome to the club! They're in a lane of their own :

LC Balthazar

pompom.gif
Yay, join us in our obsession!

Richelle83

Have a few brushes that I adore but just wish they labeled them and I don't like how the Hakuhodo label rubs off. Other than that I'm in love!

powderprincess

As soon as I noticed the Hakuhodo label wearing off I painted clear nail polish over them. Hopefully it lasts because I did the same with some of my Mac brushes and eventually the polish flaked off along with the label.

Yazmin

As soon as I noticed the Hakuhodo label wearing off I painted clear nail polish over them. Hopefully it lasts because I did the same with some of my Mac brushes and eventually the polish flaked off along with the label.
I'm having the same problem with my MAC brushes. I wonder if there's a polish or something else that works better to preserve the text.

janette9687

pompom.gif
yaaay!!! im so hapy for you yes! after i finish my hakuhodo wishlist (im 2 orders away!) i dont think ill buy any other brush brand again, i looooove my face brushes from hakuhodo, i still reach for some of my mac eye brushes but they can be scratchy whereas hakuhodos are simply incredibly soft on the lids

haha i love how you get paid and you make a order to hakuhodo i been doing the same for the past year! haha

Sylvia60

pompom.gif
Fantastic!
I remember how surprised I was by the difference in quality to the Mac brushes, too.
My own next wish list for Haku revolves around their Kolinsky eyeshadow brushes.