Has Anyone Interviewed With Homa?

Nichole

Homa no longer works for the company... She left like 4 months ago. I do not know who is the new recruiter. Her old email no longer works!
Ahhhh thank you!!! No wonder! I went to a MAC counter today and asked if they were hiring and the mac girl said she thought so and she told me to try and google Homa MAC Recruiter to see if I could find her email so I can contact her! I tried with an email I found online but it didn't work, like you said. Any ideas as to what I should do next? I guess I can just ask to speak to the manager tomorrow! Thanks so much for the fast response!

Ahhhh thank you!!! No wonder! I went to a MAC counter today and asked if they were hiring and the mac girl said she thought so and she told me to try and google Homa MAC Recruiter to see if I could find her email so I can contact her! I tried with an email I found online but it didn't work, like you said. Any ideas as to what I should do next? I guess I can just ask to speak to the manager tomorrow! Thanks so much for the fast response!
No problem and just like you sweetie! I am on the same boat! Haha I'm attached to my phone just in case I get and email or call back from them! But yeah I would definitely talk to a manager! What counter did you go too? That's weird that they told you that most of them know she's gone its been since may! Lol

Nichole

No problem and just like you sweetie! I am on the same boat! Haha I'm attached to my phone just in case I get and email or call back from them! But yeah I would definitely talk to a manager! What counter did you go too? That's weird that they told you that most of them know she's gone its been since may! Lol
You would think! But she seemed very genuine about it and even told me to call the store if I can't find her email. It was the one in the Montgomery mall in the Nordstrom, you?? Also, jw because it's easier to communicate, do you have Instagram??

You would think! But she seemed very genuine about it and even told me to call the store if I can't find her email. It was the one in the Montgomery mall in the Nordstrom, you?? Also, jw because it's easier to communicate, do you have Instagram??
Fair oaks mall! Yes I do--> @makeupbysammichan_g