Help an Asian girl out with some eyeliners pretty please???

shimegami

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
It's not my mascara, I finally found my HG mascara, a Japanese one which is a bitch to remove, it stays on like iron, so it's not the cause of the smudges unfortunately.

I'd love to know which mascara you use. I use Clarins Double Fix to seal waterproof mascara or it'll smudge!
tong.gif

I've tried MUFE's Aqualines and they smudge on me just like UD's 24/7s, the Pearlglides and the Powerpoints. I just got the Artistic License Technakohl 'cause the color was so gorgeous but of course it smudged, though it did take awhile. I've given up and just wear Liquidlast all the time even though I have major issues putting it on. Does the Penultimate work for you girls?

I'd also love to know how that tattoo liner works out. I think I've seen that in a Japanese store here.

MzzRach

I really like the MUFE cream liners - a lot of things smudge on me and these stay put. Worth a test drive.

gigiopolis

Okay, writing back on the K-Palette liquid liner...

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have no idea how they do it. Because I put it on, even run a little of it into my upper lashes, and it doesn't smudge even a little bit. Nope. Not gonna happen. The miraculous thing is that it comes off with warm water (but not in a "tube"-y way like those mascaras), or even water-based makeup remover (I use Bioderma Sebium H2O).

I have no idea what's happening here. I obsessively check the mirror every few hours for any signs of smudging and nothing! And at the end of the day I give my eyeliner a little swipe and off it comes! The Japanese EFFING ROCK. I seriously need to sleep in it and test out their "24 h tattoo" claim one day (and I'm sure they'll live up to it)!