Highlighting shades

MACaholic76

What's everyone using on brow bone to highlight? I have Ricepaper and Sunday Best but need a couple more ideas.

MACATTAK

I use ....vanilla, frost, fairylite, lily white, provence..all pigments I know, but they are my favorites.
lol.gif

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Vanilla pigment, MUFE Star Powders, Nylon, Ricepaper, Shroom, Cloudbound, Naked pigment

Do you find Nylon to be too frosty and light on darker skintone? I've never used it on myself or anyone else.
hmm.gif

AppleDiva

I like Vex, Dazzlelight, Melon (very lightly), Retrospeck, Gleam, Light Ray, Good As Gold Pearlizer sheer pigment, Glitter Creme in Shimmerene.
eyelove.gif

aziajs

I have fallen in love with Bisque as a brow highlight. It's matte so it looks more natural. It's so perfect for me.

lipshock

I'm finding that many shadows I used to use for highlighting were just too frosty, so I've recently fallen in love with using NC42 Studio Finish Concealor <3333! Goes well with everything. Not to mention it makes my eyebrows look like perfection.

On the eyeshadow side:
Whistle
Cloudbound
Vanilla pigment and eyeshadow
Shroom
Fairylite pigment

I am NC50 by the way.

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I'm finding that many shadows I used to use for highlighting were just too frosty, so I've recently fallen in love with using NC42 Studio Finish Concealor <3333! Goes well with everything. Not to mention it makes my eyebrows look like perfection.

On the eyeshadow side:
Whistle
Cloudbound
Vanilla pigment and eyeshadow
Shroom
Fairylite pigment

I am NC50/N9 by the way.

This is exactly what I used to do too!!! Thanks for reminding me of this technique...I need to pick me up an NC42 concealer.

lilchocolatema

NW40 Studio Finish Concealer with the 252 brush. It's becoming very classic.

Also, try Motif, you'd be surprised how Hot that is on brown skin! Woodwinked is nice too.

MsCuppyCakes

I use, Ricepaper, shroom, arena. Here's an interesing EOTD combination:
Base: Vex
Crease: Folie
Highlight: Margin
Eyeliner: Carbon

pahblov

I'm not a fan of Shroom, I think it's a little too shimmery, and not very good for Asian skin. I use Grain and love it!

spectrolite

Phloof is my #1! It's very versitile and works very well with most colours I like to use. I also like Shooting Star MSF, and Vanilla pigment. Oh and I am NW45.
smiles.gif

Latest posts