Highlighting shades

imperfectbeauty

Claire de Lune, Shroom, Nylon, Solar White are the ones i use a lot. Sometimes i'll use the mono side of polar opposites mes if i want a tiny bit more glitter and pop of color. just depends on the look though.

honeebee

Most of the time I use a lighter concealer as a high light. I love love love Vanilla pigment. Some others are the old standbys, Ricepaper, Shroom etc. I also like Pink Freeze, Pink Bronze, Pink Opal, Naked pigment etc. Lately I've been using the shimmer in the Natural MSF duo as a highlight. I'm really loving it.

I heard Drizzlegold Beauty powder is really nice too. I'll try that tomorrow.

makeba

i use Arena as a highlighter and its very nice. its gives a natural highlight not over the top or white. i am thinking of getting vanilla pigment since its the big HG divas speak on.

neonbright

I just received Era & Soba and they are hits.
thmbup.gif
I do believe I will have to get a second Soba, I just love it.
th_DANCE.gif

NewlyMACd

Right now I use the Next to Nothing from my Smoking quad and ever so often, Naked Lunch. Plan to get vanilla on Friday

neonbright

Ok, yesterday I got two new colors due to this thread. Texture and Arena, I love, love, love them. Today I did a real natural look for me, Glamour Check! all over the lid and up to the brow bone and I used Texture for the highlight.
yahoo.gif

M.A.C. head.

Arena with a pinch of Rice Paper right up against the brow bone is what works best for me.

I used to use Vanilla pig as well. I'm thinking of trying a touch of Blonde's Gold as a highlight.