Holiday '07 Product Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Phoenix

Re: Antiquitease Christmas '07

Gorgeous!

And also, in the second to last picture... the girl looks ALOT like Lily Cole.
I seriously hope she's the face for this collection
greengrin.gif

Jacq-i

YES YES YES!!! This is sooo beautiful!! BunnyBunnyBunny you're right, it does look like Juicy Couture! I could not be more anxious for Christmas!!

flowerhead

Ooh I take it back, this collection looks stunning! Glad to see some heavy 80's style makeup

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost
Gorgeous!

And also, in the second to last picture... the girl looks ALOT like Lily Cole.
I seriously hope she's the face for this collection
greengrin.gif

I adore Lily Cole! She would be a great face for this collection!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Meaning fake moles? Classic red rouge? When I think of Marie Antoinette I think of large powdered wigs. I'm confused MAC.
hmm.gif

I think they would draw references more from the fact that it was a very ornate period of dress, decor and makeup. Substantial, luxe fabrics with intricate prints. Over the top makeup and dress. I am sure it will be rock 'n roll Marie Antionette, as MAC in the mix. I have a feeling that none of us will be disappointed.
winks.gif

I love that period! I can't wait!

MAC_Whore

Re: New Fragrance from MAC!!

I am curious as well! Their scents can be very unconventional. I wonder what they will conjur up this time. I want one that smells like the lipsticks, which smell of vanilla and IMO a wee bit like clay.

I just hope that it will at least be an EDP. Those "perfumes" available now are pretty much cologne. Not big on the staying power.

Randy Rose

I'm reeeeeaallllly not a palette person (I find them impractical since I always own/don't want at least half the makeup in them) BUT I am going to have to buy this one. That's all there is to it. GORGEOUS.

Maybe there will be a whole collection of these palettes, like the sets from last Christmas? At least if these were brush sets I wouldn't feel so bad buying it.

kimmy

dear mac,
while going with an antique theme, please give us a nice rich blood red lipstick.

srsly...that palette is gorgeous but i'm afraid that with such elaborate packaging it's going to be a billion dollars.
oh.gif
uhh...i still am gonna get it anyway though haha it's way pretty.

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
dear mac,
while going with an antique theme, please give us a nice rich blood red lipstick.

srsly...that palette is gorgeous but i'm afraid that with such elaborate packaging it's going to be a billion dollars.
oh.gif
uhh...i still am gonna get it anyway though haha it's way pretty.

Thank god for my Prooooooo caaaaaaaaard . . .

sitasati

okie thats it. No more spending money on makeup
ssad.gif
..until this stuff comes out
clap.gif
. I'm really looking forward to brush sets. I need a 217 and a 266. But I know it's cheaper to get them in sets than individually.

I wish I was rich.
sigh.gif

BlahWah

I couldn't find the video on the site given... has it been taken down?

stellarx1587

This sounds promising! I was planning on skipping the whole holiday collection... Looks like this might be something that could change my mind!

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I couldn't find the video on the site given... has it been taken down?

click here

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
One thing I have to say is... Beauty of Color... MAC is definetly hearing you!
greengrin.gif

i wish MAC would use more asian models though. half of the world population is asian, but i rarely see any of them in mac ads at all, and most of the time they are for skin care (not much color besides foundation) or faded somewhere in the background (like in the smoke signals video)
ssad.gif

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
OMG... that palette looks like Juicy Couture old Rococco (the art movement, not the collection) type stuff!! =DDDDD Omg that's so mine, mine, mine, mine!

I know!! I was bursting at the seams for Smoke Signals and Blue Storm, and now that I've gotten that and seen this, I'm looking forward to winter!! This collection will be MINE!!!

BlahWah

Those looks are so much fun! And that palette is incredibly gorgeous... yeesh, and I thought Formal Black hooked me in bad!

panda0410

Re: MAC : limited edition smell in the air

More LE stuff..... not sure how much more LE my wallet can take...

gabi1129

Re: Antiquitease, Stylistics Holiday '07 Discussion

omg, all of this stuff looks fantastic! my poor bank account and credit card! no more MAC till this comes out and im being serious! gosh i cannot wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.