Holiday Shopping - Discount Thread - Cosmetics, Fashion, Lifestyle Coupons, Deals, & Spectacular Sales!

beautycool

Hi beautycool :)  I know this doesn't help anyone with makeup discounts but this might help you & anyone else that has kids or might have to buy for any at the moment. Disney.com has a bunch of stuff on sale right now, I just ordered from Spain but the UK & US websites have their stuff on sale too. I was able to get a few soft toys, clothes & movies so I hope this helps you too!! :flower: Spain offers free shipping over 60€ UK offers free shipping over 50£ US offers free shipping over $75 and 20% off some items with code: thanks *also childrensplace.com has everything 50% off right now. For overseas shipping they have a flat rate thats not too bad if your buying a bunch of stuff & if your in the US i think its free, they also send you a code for an extra %25 off when you sign up for emails *( check online for extra codes to save more too). Hope that helps hun!! :santa2:
Hi Hun thank you will check this out Missed out on the gap thing in the USA I was waiting for hubby to dip his hand into his pockets and say order what you like for little man lol he usually does Anyhows will check it out Hun thank you So disappointed this year tbh I haven't a job ATM had to leave my work being we moved home and area So hubby's the one working Anyhows thank you I really appreciated it Think money is tight for everyone :( It's my 18 year old I'm having trouble buying for too I just don't know what to buy him I think clothes and smellys this year Should of started earlier but had a lot going on Thanks for the tips Hun

Mimi702

I don't know if these have already been mentioned but I thought I would add any deals I know are still going for everyone.
smiles.gif

Shu Uemura: 25% sale over $50 & free ship (till 12/1) - code: shujoy
Clarisonic 20% off all devices (till 11/30) - code: cyberwknd
UD 11/29 - 2/20 eye pencils
Smashbox f&f sale 25% over $50 (till 12/1) - code: holiday14
Temptu f&f sale 25% off (till 12/1) - code: ff2014
Glossybox 20% off all (till 12/1) - code: thanks
OCC 20% off all (till 12/1)
Too Faced: 50% off sale items (till 12/1)

*these should all work but double ck just in case. Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day & that this helps every1 a little bit
heart2.gif

Mimi702

Thanks for the tips Hun
We are going thru something similiar and money has been tight for us as well & does seem like alot of others are going thru the same too
ohboy.gif

but hopefully things will get better for all of us.

Kids are definitely easier to shop for & even teenage girls cuz clothes & makeup always seem to make them happy.. but teenage boys I always have trouble shopping for & never know what to get, video games are always a good option if they like that kind of thing but its good to also know which ones they are into since people can get very peticular when it comes to that too. lol
haha goes that didn't really help tho.
enjoy your holiday hun

Vandekamp

Any sites have awesome cyber Monday deals?
[h=4]Check out Cyber Monday deals![/h]
[h=3]Cyber Monday[/h]
  • 100% PURE: Buy 10 products for $10 each (limit three per customer, per item), 12/1 only.
  • BIOELEMENTS: Free shipping + complimentary travel-size product samples, 12/1.
  • BLISS: Save an additional 40% on already value-priced pro-sized (32 oz.) pump bottles, 12/1 only.
  • DRYBAR: 10% off all products and tools, plus free shipping, 12/1 only.
  • DR. BRANDT: 40% off selected anti-aging eye creams + free shipping, 11/30 through 12/1.
  • ELEMENTAL HERBOLOGY: 25% off sitewide with code CYBERM25, 12/1 only.
  • ERNO LASZLO: Winter Wonders 6-Piece Gift Set ($395 value) as a Gift With Purchase for those who spend a minimum of $200, 12/1 only.
  • HILLHOUSE NATURALS: 25% off sitewide with code DIS25, ends 12/1.
  • INDIE LEE: 25% off with code CYBERINDIE, 12/1 only.
  • JUNE JACOBS: 25% off sitewide + free super-size Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Hand & Foot Cream on $50+ orders, 12/1 only.
  • KERASTASE: 15% off $100+, plus Nutritive Deluxe Sample Duo Gift Box and free shipping, with code HAPPY100, 12/1 through 12/4. 20% off $150+ purchase, plus Laque Noir travel size and free shipping with code HOLIDAYS150, 12/1 through 12/4. 20% off $250+ purchase, plus Laque Noire travel size, Elixir Ultime travel size, Ciment Thermique travel size, and free shipping, with code STYLE250, 12/1 through 12/4.
  • LAURA GELLER: Free 3-piece gift set ($39 value) with $40+ order with code CYBERGWP, 12/1. Holiday Hues Eye Spackle set for $40 ($191 value), no code necessary, while supplies last, 12/1.
  • LORAC: 25% off Pro Palette and Pro Palette 2, 12/1 at 8AM PST for 24 hours.
  • MALLY BEAUTY: Surprise value bag valued at $75 to $100 for $25, plus free shipping on any order with purchase of mystery value bag, 12/1 only.
  • MINERAL FUSION: 50% off everything plus free shipping on $60+ orders with code CYBER50, 12/1 only.
  • PUR MINERALS: 30% off all makeup + free shipping with code PURCM14, 12/1 only.
  • SHU UEMURA ART OF HAIR: 15% off $125+ purchase + free shipping with code JINGLE125, 12/1 through 12/4. 20% off $200+ purchase + Jonathan Cohen Cosmetic case, Cleansing Oil Shampoo travel size, and free shipping, with code BELLS200, 12/1 through 12/4.
  • SILKN: 25% off with code SILKNCYBER, ends 12/3.
  • SUPERGOOP: 30% off with code CYBER2014, 11/28 through 12/1.
  • TOO FACED: $35 mystery grab bag + 50% off sale, 12/1 only.
  • TRIA:: Up to 30% off gift sets, 12/1 through 12/3.
  • URBAN DECAY: Electric Palette + deluxe Black Velvet Velvet Pencil for $35, 12/1 only.
  • YES TO: Gift with purchases for $35+ orders, 12/1.

DILLIGAF

House of Lashes 25% off and free shipping use the code thankful.
Some of their more popular styles are already on sale and you can get the discount on top of it!

Tashaboo

kaoir has her 20% off black friday sale
kaoirblackfriday

also she has a new line of matte lipsticks..

Shars

Lancome Friends & Family starts today - 20% - and runs until December 7th. The code is FRIENDS.

Vineetha

Cult Nails (Now through 3rd Dec)
50% off lacquers - Code HOLIDAY50
25% off new Colors - Code HOLIDAY25

Shars

If anyone is planning to get the UD flash sale offer for the Electric Palette for $35, use code UD20 to get any additional 20% off your order. Seems like it's a one-use code.

Prettypackages

If anyone is planning to get the UD flash sale offer for the Electric Palette for $35, use code UD20 to get any additional 20% off your order. Seems like it's a one-use code.
thanks! Didn't mind finally getting the electric palette for $28.00!!!

stephshopaholic

Bought my $28 electric palette too woo I'm so excited I was gonna buy it during UD's f&f sale but I got vice 3 instead and now I'll have both.

Latest posts