stately black e/s -crease-]
bitter e/s - above crease, lower lashline
blacktrack fluidline
maybelline lash stylist mascara
strut brow pencil - eyebrows

Picture5050.jpg

Picture513-1.jpg

amyzon

I really REALLY really love your eyeshadow. I just think the lashes are too much!! Since you use Maybelline mascara I think you should try out define-a-lash. It would be impossible to get a clump with that wand!

aroseisarose

Personally I like your lashes in this pic. They look very dramatic. And your colour choices and blending are sooo good. I have all of the colours you used so I am definitely going to try this one out!

Yagmur

That's a pretty look, but I agree on the Lashes, they are a little bit too much.
Try Maybelline XXL Curl Power, I love it
smiles.gif

TISH1124

The look is insanely Beautiful.......But I have to agree...overkill on the mascara...maybe just one coat is all you need...try combing your lashes prior to applying the mascara to seperate them

courtneyCORPSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
The look is insanely Beautiful.......But I have to agree...overkill on the mascara...maybe just one coat is all you need...try combing your lashes prior to applying the mascara to seperate them

I brushed them for 5 minutes
cry.gif
trying to get them to seperate.
I don't even use that much mascara. They're just clumptastic.

FiestyFemme

I actually like the lashes... dramatic, but I think it suits the makeup. And I also just like dramatic lashes.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneyCORPSE
I brushed them for 5 minutes
cry.gif
trying to get them to seperate.
I don't even use that much mascara. They're just clumptastic.

Well, thats better than the alternative...no lashes at all...You lashes are so wonderfuly thick maybe you just need a seperating mascara...One without volume

MiCHiE

That look is hot, but I agree with others about the lashes. Lash Stylist (that's the one with the little comb, right?) was probably my first mascara and it deposits a LOT of product on your lashes. You should try something else, IMO.

aziajs

Your blending and application are great. Let me ask, how old is the mascara? If you have had it for more than 2 months you may need to toss it. I noticed with some formulas they tend to dry out within a month or so.

courtneyCORPSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Your blending and application are great. Let me ask, how old is the mascara? If you have had it for more than 2 months you may need to toss it. I noticed with some formulas they tend to dry out within a month or so.

I just bought it this week.

L1LMAMAJ

The lashes would be great for a night time look. I do love the blending. You have some blending skills, girl!

Latest posts