Hopefully my eyelashes look a little better Eotd

Tahti

God, I wish my eyelashes could look as dramatic as that. o_o;;
Loving the colours & the blending!

aggrolounge

Eh, I actually dig clumpy lashes, lol. Like others said, with a look this dramatic it's no big. If anything, I'd try to make the root of the lashes the thickest/"clumpiest" part.. then apply a little less toward the tips. But w/e, I like this looK!

LaVixxen

I love the colors n your blending is on point! I actually love your eyelashes it brings out the colors more.

PBunnieP

Love the colours!
I think its the mascara ...not your application or your lashes's fault. I have that same one Lash Stylist and it does that to me everytime...it looks awesome from a distance though, nice and thick but yeah alittle clumpy.

ruthless

I just got a sample of the body shop divide and conquer mascara, itès GREAT! I think you should give that a try. Your lashes donèt look bad at all they just need a lil bit more seperation. I am amazed at how long they are naturally

Holy Rapture

The look is super hot! Even though the lashes are clumped, I'm digging the look ... The dramatic shadows are blending well with the lashes IMO ... Rest, the ladies have given you advice
smiles.gif
Hope you find something that you like ...

hotpink1326

I like the lashes with this look too... They are incredibly long!!! Youre blending is perfect too, its looks airbrushed or photoshopped or something, lol! Great job
thmbup.gif