Hopefully my eyelashes look a little better Eotd

urbanD0LL

i love it , its really pretty .

and yeah the lashes are a bit on the clumpy side but honestly its 7794464699 than having short lashes or no lashes at all so i wouldnt even give a !@#$% about them LOL, i envy you and these super long lashes . maybe combing after applying mascara could help ? i dunno ...

Khalia25

Omg, I love this! I'm thinking your lashes probably don't look so bad from a farther distance. The shot is close up, so it's showing every bit of mascara on every lash. Not that a close up is necessarily to blame, but you just happen to have nice lashes that are lush and dense. If you're not 100% percent confident about the way they look in this picture, maybe try a different formulation as others have suggested?

But again, this look is NIIIICE overall!!
smiles.gif

Kimmy4205

that is STUNNING!!! wow and yes Im jealous of how thick and long your lashes are! I have to wear falsies to get them to look like that!

Le-Saboteur

Agree with others about the lashes (I often have a similar problem, but I don't put on much mascara at all), but the eyeshadow is AMAZING. Just beautiful.

mac_arp4ever

pretty look...i agree about the lahes...i hate the mascaras with the comb...they clumped up a lot on me...my friend swears by lash stylist but i don't like it...try define-a-lash...never clumps on me and it gives me volume too...or mac zoom lash is nice too

Love the colors, blending and your brows!! I use maybelline lash stylist mascara also and while it lengthens I get the spikey look also, I use a mascara metal comb and them top them off with maybelline soft & full and it plumps them up w/o taking away the length.

vocaltest

Amazing look! I love the lashes. I wish mine looked like that! Like someone else said, this is a close up shot & is showing every bit of mascara. You're blessed with lovely long lashes, flaunt em I say.

rosasola1

i have no prob with the lashes... most people arn't up close to ur face like this pic is.... it's NO BIG DEAL. I love this look, I mean LOVE

madnicole

hi there - love love love the colours and blending, and even like the lashes - it's suits your look...however if you don't like it, try the tweezerman metal lash comb after mascara application (or another mascara), I think alot of the maybelline mascaras are good for people with barely any lashes - mine are quite long - just not thick, and most maybelline mascaras make them look like spiders are perching on my eyes
smiles.gif