Hourglass Cosmetics

purplevines

Can't contain my excitement and I want each and every one of these. Don't shoot me but I don't even have any ambient lighting powders yet and I'm kicking myself for passing on the palette. But, I think that I may look into hourglass this year.

Too gorgeous!
Maybe get one powder and one blush that has a mixture a different powder? That way you try out both things!

KrystalAnne

Thank god these are perm, I can get one when they release and then more when I graduate and find a job lol!

Picking the first one will be tough though they are all gorgeous...I never thought to do this with my blush and the powders!

Maybe get one powder and one blush that has a mixture a different powder? That way you try out both things!
Are you trying to tell me not to buy them all?
girlhaha.gif
…because I think I might need someone to convince me. And you've done a great job :)

True, it will be tough to choose out of these. I'm springing for them when they hit Sephora, so I hope swatches will be abundant by then.

purplevines

Are you trying to tell me not to buy them all?
girlhaha.gif
…because I think I might need someone to convince me. And you've done a great job :)

True, it will be tough to choose out of these. I'm springing for them when they hit Sephora, so I hope swatches will be abundant by then.
Well we didn't succeed in the lippies for FOF being frosts so we have to cut back a bit and get creative
angelic.gif

kittkat

so happy about this, I am glad they are perm and not LE

I have 4 of the powders ......mood light is my fav.

Knope2012

I want all of these blushes! I will try to limit myself to just one when they release, but it will be tough. I use Diffused every day, as it really helps to make my complexion look amazing

Pinkdollface

I also want all these blushes! I think I'll also get some first that I don't have the Ambient Lighting powder from. I got the AL palette thanks to the lovely Yazmin and I really like it. Especially the lightest colour, so I think Ethereal Glow or Diffused Heat will be my first purchases.

katred

Specktra Bestie
The only shade from the ALPs that I don't have at all is Ethereal, since I have a few white highlighting powders already. I am tempted to get the Ethereal Glow, though.

This morning, I decided that I would start experimenting to see what effect I got trying to "create" one of these shades on my own, so I'm wearing Mac Salsarose + Diffused Light. It's a nice combination, gives me a very healthy glow.

elegant-one

I agree! I have fallen more and more in love with their products. Their face primer serum and tinted moisturizer is pure love!
I having nothing from Hourglass
icon_eek.gif
So maybe I'll start with the new blushes.

So you really love the quality of their products?

katred

Specktra Bestie
icon_eek.gif

Si you really love the quality of their products?
I've been really impressed with everything I've tried. So far, I've accumulated:

Shadow duos- Suede, Prism, Exhibition
Lipsticks- Raven, Nocturnal, Fawn
Lip gloss- Fortune, Siren
Ambient Lighting powders- Dim Light, Mood Light, Diffused Light, Luminous Light + Ambient Light palette (Dim Light, Radiant Light, Incandescent Light)
Film Noir Mascara
Veil primer

I've avoided the liquid lipsticks, because I find them dry even swatched on my hand. I've tried samples of their foundations and while the formulas feel nice, even the latest shades are a bit dark for me.

Alongside the new blushes, I really want to try one of their brushes, which I think are the softest I've ever felt- natural or synthetic. I'm also wondering how I've managed to go this long without buying Icon- either the lipstick or the lip gloss- which lives up to its name. Not that I need another red lipstick but I usually don't have the willpower to resist.

It's an extremely classy, well-edited line-up that's well worth the price.

brittbby

I having nothing from Hourglass :shock: So maybe I'll start with the new blushes. Si you really love the quality of their products?
I do! I have loved everything I've tried so far. They have yet to let me down. Their products do exactly what they say.

elegant-one

I've been really impressed with everything I've tried. So far, I've accumulated:

Shadow duos- Suede, Prism, Exhibition
Lipsticks- Raven, Nocturnal, Fawn
Lip gloss- Fortune, Siren
Ambient Lighting powders- Dim Light, Mood Light, Diffused Light, Luminous Light + Ambient Light palette (Dim Light, Radiant Light, Incandescent Light)
Film Noir Mascara
Veil primer

I've avoided the liquid lipsticks, because I find them dry even swatched on my hand. I've tried samples of their foundations and while the formulas feel nice, even the latest shades are a bit dark for me.

Alongside the new blushes, I really want to try one of their brushes, which I think are the softest I've ever felt- natural or synthetic. I'm also wondering how I've managed to go this long without buying Icon- either the lipstick or the lip gloss- which lives up to its name. Not that I need another red lipstick but I usually don't have the willpower to resist.

It's an extremely classy, well-edited line-up that's well worth the price.
Aww, thanks hun! Great information.

Well, you know I will have to get the red Icon lipstick for sure ;) I'm thinking about 3 of the blushes, but will wait to see some swatches first. These for sure plus that Ambient Powder Brush which is out of stock.

• Diffused Heat A vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect
  • Ethereal Glow

brittbby

Awesome...I trust what you say ;) Thanks! I'm going to try a few things then. What is your favorite thing?
Oh man! That's tough. I would probably say their primer serum just because my skin is so dry that it is a life saver and makes my foundation lay much better. Then there's the ambient powders, which I personally love... I know some people haven't had luck but man, they just hit out of the ballpark for me!

Serenityy

I saw T's post on the blushes and decided to make my way over here. I definitely getting at least one! I can't wait, Hourglass has yet to disappoint me.
flower.gif

pnfpn

icon_eek.gif

So you really love the quality of their products?
I only own Dim AL Powder and the Mineral Veil primer right now. Hourglass mark up is so pricey. I personally love the liquid lipstick Icon. My lips don't have many issues so I can wear most lipsticks without hassle.

katrice

I keep going back to look at that pretty promo shot. love it. I have dim light and I have been using the mineral veil primer for awhile and wouldn't want to be without that. Can't wait for the blushes. From just the pics and descriptions so far, diffused heat is my top pick.

aurescent

From the promo pics, I think Ethereal Glow and Diffused Heat are my favorites! I can't get over how gorgeous these blushes look.