Hourglass Cosmetics

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I saw on FB that they were available and clicked on the link just to have a look and they were already gone. Maybe they just had 5 of each, lol.

KrystalAnne

I remember all that but I have no clue where I saw it.
Yay! VIB Rouge should get them now, though….
angelic.gif

kkeely30

I had a hard time deciding too! I chose Dim because the peachy color is so pretty and I have a lot of pinky/plum blushes. Although I'm sure nothing like these.

Audrey C

I tried to order Luminous Flush and it won't ship to Canada. I can't figure out why (and neither can Sephora), but they can't even override the system.
censored.gif

I've had this problem with items containing sunscreen (like Bobbi Brown BB cream), but never a blush. Very frustrating, because it will sell out in a heartbeat here and I'm not near enough a Sephora to stalk. Maybe this is the universe telling me not to buy it.
crybaby.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I tried to order Luminous Flush and it won't ship to Canada. I can't figure out why (and neither can Sephora), but they can't even override the system.
censored.gif

I've had this problem with items containing sunscreen (like Bobbi Brown BB cream), but never a blush. Very frustrating, because it will sell out in a heartbeat here and I'm not near enough a Sephora to stalk. Maybe this is the universe telling me not to buy it.
crybaby.gif
Hourglass won't ship to Canada and Sephora often makes things available only to the US, not us. It's not that they aren't allowed, it's that they won't.
censored.gif
I'm surprised at how many companies seem completely disinterested in pursuing the Canadian market, when we buy proportionally more per capita that the US. They'll be available eventually in stores up here and for shipment in Canada. I'm guessing Sephora is only making them available in the US because they don't want Hourglass to snatch up all the early sales there. Since Hourglass won't ship to other countries, they don't need to worry about competing in Canada.

walkingdead

I tried to order Luminous Flush and it won't ship to Canada. I can't figure out why (and neither can Sephora), but they can't even override the system. :censored: I've had this problem with items containing sunscreen (like Bobbi Brown BB cream), but never a blush. Very frustrating, because it will sell out in a heartbeat here and I'm not near enough a Sephora to stalk. Maybe this is the universe telling me not to buy it. :crybaby:
So sorry to hear that! Keep trying!

Debbs

My beautiful angel just ordered me Mood Exposure! TY doll. I need to get on the Sephora VIB this year. Less department store hauls now

sungelly87

I got luminous flush and one of the new marc Jacobs lipsticks. I hope these are not as metallic as some of the mac msfs.

Audrey C

Hourglass won't ship to Canada and Sephora often makes things available only to the US, not us. It's not that they aren't allowed, it's that they won't.
censored.gif
I'm surprised at how many companies seem completely disinterested in pursuing the Canadian market, when we buy proportionally more per capita that the US. They'll be available eventually in stores up here and for shipment in Canada. I'm guessing Sephora is only making them available in the US because they don't want Hourglass to snatch up all the early sales there. Since Hourglass won't ship to other countries, they don't need to worry about competing in Canada.
Sephora ships the Hourglass powders to Canada - that's how I bought them. It's odd that they're not doing the blush. I'm supposed to get a call back to tell me why the blush are different. The woman I spoke to thought it was likely an ingredient issue, but neither of us could figure out what it might be.

It may be a limited distribution strategy, but if I hear anything different I'll come back and post.

brittbby

Thanks everyone for the heads up! I really want ethereal glow!! Whyyyy must it be out of stock? Has anyone noticed when you click on Ethereal glow it says "NEW BI ONLY"... The rest say "VIB EXCLUSIVE"