Hourglass Cosmetics

cocotears

Just wanted to say thank you to whoever suggested using a denser brush with the Ambient Lighting powders!! It really made a difference! I can finally see the effect that everyone has been taking about.

IHughes

Just wanted to say thank you to whoever suggested using a denser brush with the Ambient Lighting powders!! It really made a difference! I can finally see the effect that everyone has been taking about.
I think that was me!! I'm glad you gave noticed a difference! It's amazing how much of a difference the brush makes isn't it?

Debbs

Continued excitement for these but I can't help but wonder if there will be vein/swirl deviations amongst these. The really bold, vibrant quilted background colors on Temptalia versus the actual product pictures varies significantly (lighter). Wants all the more pigmented ones which could possibly mean a bit less for me than I had inititally imagined (possibly 2 blushes, max 3-pushing it).

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's another post on the blushes. It has the same information as T and MUBB published, but she's labeled the photos to clarify which is which:

http://www.perilouslypale.com/2014/01/hourglass-ambient-lighting-blush-info-images-release-trembling-anticipation.html

(Note: I'm not sure, but I think that Diffused Heat and Dim Infusion might be reversed.)

pnfpn

I think so too. I mean diffused is meant to be a poppy colour. The one she labelled certainly doesn't look it :)

Audrey C

I'm waiting for the Sephora launch - Hourglass doesn't ship to Canada. I'm glad that I'll get to see swatches before these launch at other retailers.

Debbs

I thought that they were launching on the Hourglass website on the 24th? Not surprise that they went and will continue to go fast-permanency will be random based on in-stock supply. Sephora on Feb 11th gives me more time to collect my pennies for these babies!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ok, I have a killer headache and who knows what I imagined, but I'm reasonably certain I saw somewhere on line today that sephora will be making these available to VIBs online on February 1st. In store date will be the 18th. I remember all that but I have no clue where I saw it.

elegant-one

icon_eek.gif
they're sold out already

josephine90

Ok, I have a killer headache and who knows what I imagined, but I'm reasonably certain I saw somewhere on line today that sephora will be making these available to VIBs online on February 1st. In store date will be the 18th. I remember all that but I have no clue where I saw it.
Yay! I can't wait! You know, I never even saw it went up on hourglass site and now it's sold out lol...