Hourglass Cosmetics

LivN

I got Mood Light and Mood Exposure today, I want all of them so figured I should start with a pair
cheerleader.gif
Can't wait to try them out tomorrow.

LivN

^ Thank you both!
bouquet.gif
ME is my kind of colour, I love plummy shades :) And ML is my first ambient powder, I read a lot about them but I'm still not sure what kind of effect to expect.

elegant-one

Well tell us once you try them out let us know what you think. I am curious as to how you like the ML ambient powder on - like what it looks like.

PixieDancer

I'm so bummed. My "reward" blush (ME) showed up today completely shattered! And the box it shipped in and the box it was in were perfectly fine. Which made the damage seem deliberate. Which stinks even more. I called and the Sephora rep was wonderful. She is shipping me out a new one. But now I have to wait until next week to get it. Oh well. Guess I can wait. I was just looking forward to playing with this new baby! ME looks sooooo prettyyyyyy... Sigh.

elegant-one

I'm so bummed. My "reward" blush (ME) showed up today completely shattered! And the box it shipped in and the box it was in were perfectly fine. Which made the damage seem deliberate. Which stinks even more. I called and the Sephora rep was wonderful. She is shipping me out a new one. But now I have to wait until next week to get it. Oh well. Guess I can wait. I was just looking forward to playing with this new baby! ME looks sooooo prettyyyyyy... Sigh.
th_cheerup.gif
I hate it when that happens. It's so great though that you got a nice rep. It seems like Sephoras orders take forEVER to arrive.

PixieDancer

th_cheerup.gif
I hate it when that happens. It's so great though that you got a nice rep. It seems like Sephoras orders take forEVER to arrive.
It really DOES! I think that's what made me the most upset. Knowing I had already waited on the restock, then waited almost a week for it to arrive, and now I have to wait again... But I will just be that much more happy when it does gets here!

shellygrrl

Staff member
:hug: That's awful that it arrived shattered. At least it's being replaced!

veronikawithak

Boooo.. that's always disappointing! I hope you get it soon!!

I wore ME and Luminous Light today and I
heart.gif
them both dearly.

veronikawithak

How does Luminous Light look on you?
I use it as a highlighter and love it for that. Like the color of Soft & Gentle but with no shimmer particles, just a luminous glow. My go-to highlighter for sure. The candlelight description is pretty accurate!

But I also love using it on my cheeks by itself when I want that "no makeup" look with some definition and glowing skin. I'm light enough that it looks like an extremely subtle nude blush with a pearl glow. One of my favorite looks lately!

elegant-one

I use it as a highlighter and love it for that. Like the color of Soft & Gentle but with no shimmer particles, just a luminous glow. My go-to highlighter for sure. The candlelight description is pretty accurate!

But I also love using it on my cheeks by itself when I want that "no makeup" look with some definition and glowing skin. I'm light enough that it looks like an extremely subtle nude blush with a pearl glow. One of my favorite looks lately!
That sounds so lovely. I guess you made me want to get it now
greengrin.gif

Latest posts