Hourglass Cosmetics

Kaori

I guess that I need to look at EG again. Next VIB/Rouge sale! When is that?
in april they have 15% chickweek sale and in november its 20% vib sale, but they may change some stuff this year, to make it more special for Rouge *crossed fingers*

"Sephora's Chic Week this year will take place from March 30th - April 11" from sephora's thread :) but so far no word on what % will it be

Yazmin

I went in to swatch DH, RM and ME again. They did show up better this time, but not enough that I could justify re-purchasing them.

Haven

in april they have 15% chickweek sale and in november its 20% vib sale, but they may change some stuff this year, to make it more special for Rouge *crossed fingers*

"Sephora's Chic Week this year will take place from March 30th - April 11" from sephora's thread :) but so far no word on what % will it be
Thank you for the info! I should probably wait for "Chic Week" to purchase more. Discounts are always a good thing!

Serenityy

Hm... I wonder what my next blush should be...
fluffy.gif

Icecaramellatte

Thank you for the info!  I should probably wait for "Chic Week" to purchase more.  Discounts are always a good thing!
A Not trying to get you to spend more but just be mindful that things tend to sell out fast or are out of stock when they have these events. At least that has been my experience.

Uptownbackinit

I picked up DI yesterday, and oh its a beaut! the powder to blush ratio is perfect, packs a lot of punch for how subtle it swatches. I had had to even tone it down a bit.
Can't wait to go back for DH, ME.and LF.
pompom.gif
pompom.gif

IHughes

I tried Mood Exposure today and it's a lovely shade too, on me it's a warm bronzey shade, not cool on me as I have warm undertones. It's super pigmented on me too!! But they're very blendable and don't leave harsh lines so they're easy to work with!

ChosenOne

I picked up DI yesterday, and oh its a beaut! the powder to blush ratio is perfect, packs a lot of punch for how subtle it swatches. I had had to even tone it down a bit.
Can't wait to go back for DH, ME.and LF.
pompom.gif
pompom.gif
Damn, guess that means DI goes back on my list. Now I just have to decide if RM and LF should be on there or not...

veronikawithak

Wore ME again today and I love it SO much.. Reminds me of MAC's Blushbaby in terms of that natural flush kind of color but I like the finish of ME way more. Loving the 159 brush for this still.. lets me be precise yet apply a delicate layer. EG is in my cart waiting for the April Sephora sale.
love.gif

elegant-one

Wore ME again today and I love it SO much.. Reminds me of MAC's Blushbaby in terms of that natural flush kind of color but I like the finish of ME way more. Loving the 159 brush for this still.. lets me be precise yet apply a delicate layer. EG is in my cart waiting for the April Sephora sale.
love.gif
th_DANCE.gif
I'm so happy you love the 159! ME is pretty on. My new EG is 75% pink divine color
heart.gif

veronikawithak

th_DANCE.gif
I'm so happy you love the 159! ME is pretty on. My new EG is 75% pink divine color
heart.gif
The 159 is sooo amazing. I could never get pigmented blushes to look even or blended enough on me with any other brush so I always just passed on them. I feel like my horizons have expanded, thanks to you of course!

Haven

Not trying to get you to spend more but just be mindful that things tend to sell out fast or are out of stock when they have these events. At least that has been my experience.
I was thinking about this too. If I wait for the sale, then b/c of "Murphy's Law" these products will sell out. Plus I can never make it to the store on the first day of these events, and work often prevents me from buying online right away.

Kaori

I was thinking about this too. If I wait for the sale, then b/c of "Murphy's Law" these products will sell out. Plus I can never make it to the store on the first day of these events, and work often prevents me from buying online right away.
It comes down to how many of them you want to buy :) 15% of one or two blushes isn't much, so a freebie may be worth more, but if you plan to get almost all of them then with 15% off you basically get one of them for free ;)

User38

It comes down to how many of them you want to buy :) 15% of one or two blushes isn't much, so a freebie may be worth more, but if you plan to get almost all of them then with 15% off you basically get one of them for free ;)
Which is great IF you want or need all of the colours... it's economy of scale.

elegant-one

So, today I went to my closer Sephora & exchanged my RM & LF for awesome almost full blush ones
greengrin.gif
And I also bought Diffused Powder - very nice!

veronikawithak

Hm... I actually loved Blushbaby when I had it. (It ran out and I never replaced it, since I have a shade that's close.) If it's close, I might be more interested than I thought. I just hope it isn't too brown on me.

Can someone jog my memory here- which is the 159? It's one of the duo-fibre brushes like the 188 and 187, right?

Diffused is my special favourite best friend, but I don't tell my other powders that.
Try it on if you can. It's one of those ones that looks different on everyone I've seen it on. It's not a dupe for Blushbaby but it's that same kind of rosy-plum dusty neutral color.

Yes, 159 is a duo.

elegant-one

Hm... I actually loved Blushbaby when I had it. (It ran out and I never replaced it, since I have a shade that's close.) If it's close, I might be more interested than I thought. I just hope it isn't too brown on me.

Can someone jog my memory here- which is the 159? It's one of the duo-fibre brushes like the 188 and 187, right?

Diffused is my special favourite best friend, but I don't tell my other powders that.
Its not as cool toned as BB.. The 159 is kind of flat with the short duo fiber tips. It has a smaller head - imo, its the perfect blush brush.

You love Diffused too! It makes our skin tone so soft & well yes diffused. A soft veil for the skin

Audrey C

When I swatched these in the store it just confirmed that I had the right ones. My DI is about 50/50 and I still like it best applied with a fan brush. I haven't worn LF much yet; maybe I'll dust that one off tomorrow. It's pretty but I've been having fun getting to know all my new blush.

Latest posts