Hourglass Cosmetics

elegant-one

I also hit Sephora after work today.
cheerleader.gif

I called them around noon and they held the only two Mood Exposures they had left for me so I could pick the darkest one.

Also picked up Radiant Magenta....

Here are my new babies!

Oh wow yours are very lovely! Jackpot
heart.gif
I'm sure they are beautiful on you dear. Score.

elegant-one

I knew my store got them in yesterday which is why I went today (hour & 15-20min. away) So I look at the first front display & it is missing EG & DH - the 2 I wanted to exchange. So I ask the SA & she says...no, we don't have those...those are the only blushes we got, you must be thinking of the Ambient Powders
ohboy.gif
I said no, I know what blushes are available. Anyhow, there were 2 other huge displays with about 6 boxes of each shade. Not sure how she missed the huge ad/displays of them right in the front of the store.

Debbs

That's so funny, Elegant ! They are set up the same way at the Sephora I went to Miami. A few to the front then a glass area to the right with much more! I guess they decided to play a cruel joke on us with the two part set up. I must say that's some dedication on your behalf to journey so far. Definitely deserve to get the very best!

elegant-one

That's so funny, Elegant ! They are set up the same way at the Sephora I went to Miami. A few to the front then a glass area to the right with much more! I guess they decided to play a cruel joke on us with the two part set up. I must say that's some dedication on your behalf to journey so far. Definitely deserve to get the very best!
greengrin.gif
I should have gone to Miami just to shop with you
friends.gif
I have another Sephora that is about an hour away, but I wanted to go to Nordies & to Trader Joes to get wine so we went a bit farther. This Sephora had 3 sets. The front where you walk in, then another huge display right behind that one & then they were in the regular Hourglass spot.
You're so sweet
heart.gif

User38

When you go to Mia to shop let me know and we can schedule with Debbs to go shopping together.. lol. I had that happen once when I met up with a few people I work with in diff parts of the world -- we met up in the Caribbean on St. Marten's.... (we nearly got arrested). End.
thud.gif
yahoo.gif

elegant-one

When you go to Mia to shop let me know and we can schedule with Debbs to go shopping together.. lol. I had that happen once when I met up with a few people I work with in diff parts of the world -- we met up in the Caribbean on St. Marten's.... (we nearly got arrested). End.
thud.gif
yahoo.gif
lmao.gif
Now that sounds like a wonderful hook up!

I have no doubts that Debbs would be a riot to be with.

Debbs

Specktra meet-up in the MIA? Utter chaos and mayhem. I would leave bond out money with my mom! Lol. The last one I can recall involved lost Heroines, ambulances and emergency rooms and no one was really 'sick' . PS. I did promise pics

User38

ok

I am henceforth ignoring Shellcat, Debbs, Elegant, and all other enablers on this thread.

I have ordered two of the blushes 0_0 ... RM and DH

I hold all of you responsible for my wanton behaviour.
poke.gif
getyou.gif

(just kidding..
th_hug.gif

Haven

I ended up with DH and RM to start with. I will probably get the rest except EG which seems too pale for most skintones. Speaking of Sephora SAs... I had to argue a bit with one last week when I asked to see/pick my product. She kept claiming that there was no difference from one blush to the next - as far as the amount of blush vs. highlighter. We had a friendly debate, and she finally let me pick the ones that I wanted.

elegant-one

I ended up with DH and RM to start with. I will probably get the rest except EG which seems too pale for most skintones. Speaking of Sephora SAs... I had to argue a bit with one last week when I asked to see/pick my product. She kept claiming that there was no difference from one blush to the next - as far as the amount of blush vs. highlighter. We had a friendly debate, and she finally let me pick the ones that I wanted.
huh2.gif
amuse.gif
good heavens.

EG is SO beautiful as a high cheekbone highlighter (different than white/cream/ivory highlighters) over a lot of blush shades. I really love it.

Haven

huh2.gif
amuse.gif
good heavens.

EG is SO beautiful as a high cheekbone highlighter (different than white/cream/ivory highlighters) over a lot of blush shades. I really love it.
I guess that I need to look at EG again. Next VIB/Rouge sale! When is that?

User38

wow Sephora is quick today.. ha. I just got a confirmation.

The differences are real -- but I am hoping to get less blush and more powder.. lol. I prefer to work less and use these as finishes for my cheeks instead of depositing too much colour.

DILLIGAF

I saw them today but didn't have my gift card on me. Grrrrrr!!!!! The only one I didn't get to swatch was the one that I wanted most Radiant Magenta. Oh btw I want in on the Miami Specktra meet up
yahoo.gif

Latest posts