Hourglass Cosmetics

powderprincess

I couldn't resist these any longer when I found out my local space NK had them. I got mood exposure and ethereal glow and I am NC25. Space NK had all of the testers except ethereal light. I hope it shows up on me as it does look very light in the pan. I tried mood in the store and it was pretty and much warmer on me than it looked.

cr8zy4MAC

I still can't decide whether Diffused Heat or Radiant Magenta!!
I am going to be such a bad influence, but they both bring something different to the table. Radiant Magenta is more pink, whereas Diffused Heat is a really pretty clear bright coral. To me it's a sheerer and multi-dimensional version of Tarte's Tipsy. I also purchased Mood Exposure. That one is also really nice. It's a great goes-with-everything neutral blush. It's a kicked up version of Tarte's Exposed or MAC Blushbaby, if that helps. :)

pnfpn

I got one of my blushes today.. I dunno if my friend messed up or if the store did when she ordered but I ended up with Mood Exposure (one that I really wanted anyway so I'm glad I got it!) and 2 of the same By Terry Ombre Blackstars.

Anyway Mood Exposure is so damn pretty. I'm also very very happy with the veining.

Trying to pick up the shimmer a bit more in this last one.

elegant-one

I got one of my blushes today.. I dunno if my friend messed up or if the store did when she ordered but I ended up with Mood Exposure (one that I really wanted anyway so I'm glad I got it!) and 2 of the same By Terry Ombre Blackstars.

Anyway Mood Exposure is so damn pretty. I'm also very very happy with the veining.
That is really pretty on you. I'm going to get that one next.

Mardybum

I never bought an Ambient light, but those blushes seem so pretty! I am a NARS blushers devotee but I think I will be cheating on them real soon. Radiant Magenta and Mood Exposure are on the top of my list, but I'll probably be swatching them like crazy on store before making any decisions.

Icecaramellatte

Did the blushes show up in Sephora stores yet? I checked online last week and it said they were in stores in my area but when I went the stores they were not there. Just wondering if they have shown up by now. That check local stores feature is so inaccurate. This is the second time I went to a store looking for something that was in stock to find out that it wasn't.

myfavoritePA

Did the blushes show up in Sephora stores yet? I checked online last week and it said they were in stores in my area but when I went the stores they were not there. Just wondering if they have shown up by now. That check local stores feature is so inaccurate. This is the second time I went to a store looking for something that was in stock to find out that it wasn't.
You're right about their check local stores feature! I was just at my local Sephora this past weekend and they weren't there yet.

veronikawithak

Just saw the Goss review of the blushes.. I really value his opinion more than any other beauty channel and it confirmed my thoughts on the line based on the one blush I do have. I'm absolutely adoring my ME and I will for sure be getting more of these over the years. Extremely happy these are permanent.

elegant-one

Just saw the Goss review of the blushes.. I really value his opinion more than any other beauty channel and it confirmed my thoughts on the line based on the one blush I do have. I'm absolutely adoring my ME and I will for sure be getting more of these over the years. Extremely happy these are permanent.
In a nutshell, what did he say about them?

veronikawithak

In a nutshell, what did he say about them?
Gorgeous, perfect color combinations with the blush shade and lighting powder marbling, fantastic texture and pigmentation. Basically a rave review. He said not much gets to go in his regular blush drawer and these all made the cut!

elegant-one

Cool! Wow, his did not have much of the blush part in any of the shades. I looooove how they make the skin look. Some of the prettiest blushes ever.