How can I look like a model?

elegant-one

Celebrating we found a photographer!!!
gyhezu9y.jpg
Ooh, Congrats!

We dirty girls can drink to that
drinkup.gif

NaomiH

I just randomly found this thread and spent the last 10 minutes laughing like a total nut. I love this forum!
grouphug2.gif

User38

Language spoken here: Esperanto.. hell if anybody knows what's being said.

All I know is I am a dirty girl who loves dirty food
love.gif
yahoo.gif

cheers Elegant, Mosha and all the dirty ladies on this thread
drinks.gif

mosha010

Language spoken here: Esperanto.. hell if anybody knows what's being said.

All I know is I am a dirty girl who loves dirty food
love.gif
yahoo.gif

cheers Elegant, Mosha and all the dirty ladies on this thread
drinks.gif
Day 3 of eating dirty in a row. It's like I don't even want to look like a model anymore! I went and had chicken wings. The hot kind. The kind you can't finish eating cause your tongue might fall out. It's like they weren't even chicken. It's like they were PANTHER WINGS. He keeps enabling our eating outside I'm starting to think my cooking sucks lol. Maybe he's just trying to make me fat so he looks like the beauty and I look like the beast! I'm onto him. I'm running tomorrow.

elegant-one

Day 3 of eating dirty in a row. It's like I don't even want to look like a model anymore! I went and had chicken wings. The hot kind. The kind you can't finish eating cause your tongue might fall out. It's like they weren't even chicken. It's like they were PANTHER WINGS. He keeps enabling our eating outside I'm starting to think my cooking sucks lol. Maybe he's just trying to make me fat so he looks like the beauty and I look like the beast! I'm onto him. I'm running tomorrow.
I just poured my wine...your post was a great start to the evening
rofl.gif

Latest posts