How can I look like a model?

mosha010

I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast, and one for lunch.  If the pecan bun tasted better, I would've eaten that, too.   Having Arroz con Leche again for breakfast tomorrow!  Yum!
youre torturing meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we would adapt. i think we could order with our noses...
oh yeah, we makeup addicts evolve in such ways.... ive perfected other languages in order to stalk. and order.
............. so tell me @marie4u why do you want to look like a model? lets put that into perspective here. and have you been following our advice>? and if i find out that this is really @hergrayness pulling shenanigans on us, it would make perfect sense....

mosha010

i ate clean so far today: granola and a beet/carrot, apple juice as a snack. ***** must find something with bacon in it for lunch to compense. ****

Yazmin

I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast, and one for lunch.  If the pecan bun tasted better, I would've eaten that, too.   Having Arroz con Leche again for breakfast tomorrow!  Yum!
youre torturing meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we would adapt. i think we could order with our noses...
oh yeah, we makeup addicts evolve in such ways.... ive perfected other languages in order to stalk. and order.
............. so tell me @marie4u why do you want to look like a model? lets put that into perspective here. and have you been following our advice>? and if i find out that this is really @hergrayness pulling shenanigans on us, it would make perfect sense....
Sorry, I don't mean to do so intentionally! There are cafeterias at my workplace and mine makes it for breakfast every Friday - recently adding another day on Wednesdays - so I live for those days. I'll bring in food storage containers, load up and enjoy it at home. I've even debated with myself over the decision to work from home on a Friday (when it was only offered once/week), or go into the office so I could get some. And I LIVE for those Fridays when I can work from home, LOL!

User38

Sorry, I don't mean to do so intentionally! There are cafeterias at my workplace and mine makes it for breakfast every Friday - recently adding another day on Wednesdays - so I live for those days. I'll bring in food storage containers, load up and enjoy it at home. I've even debated with myself over the decision to work from home on a Friday (when it was only offered once/week), or go into the office so I could get some. And I LIVE for those Fridays when I can work from home, LOL!
Do it intentionally Yazmin.

this is a thread for women with hairy chests.. and bigums

we can take it.. after all, I am a Crump and whoeverstarted this nutty thread is probably a teen punkster

have at it!
yahoo.gif

purplevines

Is this real life...@marie4u can we go back to the question about cold coffee...what was the question?

I had a mcflurry today, but it was snack size so I'm good right? on my way to being a model?

User38

I put coffee on my new big boobies just now.. to perk them up.

oh and on my Crump too.. lol

Anneri

girlhaha.gif
I used to sit there too. And had to leave the room because I couldn't stop giggling.

lol.gif

We could use some of those here too.
th_crazy.gif
Maybe that girl can make some more for the Low-Buy thread, to keep us from placing more orders.
girlhaha.gif

It's HerCrumpness from now on!
queen.gif
I just read the whole thread and I'm sure crump is for cute grumpy!

Also, a friend gave me some great little cakes from Switzerland made with Amaretti and cherry mousse inside and I just ate two. Just wanted to get that out.

Naynadine's kiwi story made me cry with laughter.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by Naynadine

girlhaha.gif
I used to sit there too. And had to leave the room because I couldn't stop giggling.

lol.gif

We could use some of those here too.
th_crazy.gif
Maybe that girl can make some more for the Low-Buy thread, to keep us from placing more orders.
girlhaha.gif

It's HerCrumpness from now on!
queen.gif

I just read the whole thread and I'm sure crump is for cute grumpy!

Also, a friend gave me some great little cakes from Switzerland made with Amaretti and cherry mousse inside and I just ate two. Just wanted to get that out.

Naynadine's kiwi story made me cry with laughter.
I don't blame you. Those sound amazing !!!!!!! Next time, take a picture! So we can drool over it haha

Anneri

Your wish is my command! That box was full three days ago... Sigh. They are so incredibly good!
e93a31b3_image.jpeg

DILLIGAF

More ice cream more brownie brittle. Who ever invented Brownie Brittle needs to be knighted, sainted, purple hearted!

NaomiH

I ate real dirty last night when I got home to find a box of salted caramels had been sent to me by my bf. Ate so many.
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts