How can I look like a model?

mosha010

I love this little hidden corner of shenanigans. It's like the back of the room in class. And we're over here passing notes and giggling.

elegant-one

I love it & that is so what its like.
girlhaha.gif
Hiding out in the restroom talking smack

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

I hope it's not someone legit taking our advice seriously ...

Or maybe yea.. Hmm

I hope it is.. lol.

serves them right for calling me a Crump and making us worry about their modelling abilities
girlhaha.gif
I know. I'm over here trying to genuinely seem concerned. Setting examples. And stuff. How dare they! Where is she now? Prob dirty eating somewhere and not even giving any hells of letting us know. The nerve.

User38

I know. I'm over here trying to genuinely seem concerned. Setting examples. And stuff. How dare they! Where is she now? Prob dirty eating somewhere and not even giving any hells of letting us know. The nerve.
lmao.gif

It's a punkster

Yazmin

I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast, and one for lunch. If the pecan bun tasted better, I would've eaten that, too.

Having Arroz con Leche again for breakfast tomorrow! Yum!

breatheonbeat

you guys- i was a model today in the school's fashion show... i was standing around and they recruited me.

i got to wear a straitjacket that a girl made. i would have taken pictures but my arms were locked in behind me.

elegant-one

why so what so?

huh2.gif

Do you have any fashion sense?

You really have a limited vocabulary for wanting to be a model. I would think a model would have to be able to string more than 2 or 3 words together...you know, an actual sentence.

amuse.gif

Latest posts