How can I look like a model?

purplevines

To the ladies with new and improved boobies, better tell your partners to to watch out stay on your good side. .. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263190/Donna-Lange-51-smothers-boyfriend-death-breasts-drunken-row-caravan.html

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by HerGreyness
just no boobie grabbing

I wanted to say that you and Mosha can grab mine, but didn't want to go there (yet).
greengrin.gif
tease.gif

I need some wine (or beer, or cocktails, I'm not picky) before I write that!
Lmfao! That can be arranged!

mosha010

To the ladies with new and improved boobies, better tell your men to to watch out stay on your good side. .. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263190/Donna-Lange-51-smothers-boyfriend-death-breasts-drunken-row-caravan.html
Omg that was my widow scheme for husband #2!!!! I have my fiancé warned ...

mosha010

I ate like a model today guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so busy at work I skipped lunch. Then I went to drop off stuff at the mail and picked up a bag of those tiny vanilla wafers. I'm famished. I'm in the bus right now with a salad and have the boyfriend seasoning a chicken right now. I can eat the whole thing right now without chewing. Needless to say not eating makes me awful crumpy so get the hell out of my way people!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, just a reminder this weekend is Mother's Day. Or take ur mom to brunch so we all get unlimited mimosas day.

mosha010

Just heard today is National No Diet day lol.
Yer lyin !!! OMG omg omg! Cancel the SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_!!_!_!_ I'm celebrating by having a twix while the chicken is in the oven. #teamlefttwix #teamnodietday #teameatdirty #teamsaladisforcows #teamchickenisintheovenandimstarvedandimightjusteatbothtwixsides

Denae78

Yer lyin !!! OMG omg omg! Cancel the SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_!!_!_!_ I'm celebrating by having a twix while the chicken is in the oven. #teamlefttwix #teamnodietday #teameatdirty #teamsaladisforcows #teamchickenisintheovenandimstarvedandimightjusteatbothtwixsides
Lmao. I'm truly regretting my decision to not have junk in the house. Already have my "house clothes" on so leaving isn't an option.

elegant-one

rofl.gif
crying
lmao.gif

I ate a milk chocolate caramel filled SQUARE
girlhaha.gif

mosha..you crack me up so much

still looking for my model avatar

User38

lol.. I am having some wine and a bunch of pistachios with a few slices of chorizo and baguette.. after that, I will indulge in a candied chestnut which I bought in DF.. love those.

so all in all, I ate dirty yet again.

I will continue doing so until my boobies get smaller.. lol
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

Dominique33

I keep eating dirty esp since we went our separate ways :( I drink soda and I eat all the time, going on a diet ? Noooo ! I will go fat while my ex boyfriend is so thin, slender is not the word thin he is ! It is my fate I eat dirty well I feel better that way i think

User38

I keep eating dirty esp since we went our separate ways
ssad.gif
I drink soda and I eat all the time, going on a diet ? Noooo ! I will go fat while my ex boyfriend is so thin, slender is not the word thin he is ! It is my fate I eat dirty well I feel better that way i think

I ate dirty too.. before I broke up with mine.. and the pistachios broke my tooth.. lol. It's called Karma.

But I will continue eating dirty cause I am a dirty girl
yahoo.gif

Latest posts