How much did Specktra Spend during the MAC Sale? How much is your wallet hurting?

SakuraDelia

Subtotal US $208.00
Discount (25%)
- US $52.01
Standard Shipping US $0.00
Sales Tax (0%) US $0.00 <--- I love Oregon
Total
US $155.99

My budget was $150.00, so I went $5.99 over budget. ^_^

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss sha
Is everyone using the same code for their multiple orders? I thought that you could only use it once per shipping address.

I am pretty sure you can use it as many times as you want...most of the promo codes you can until it expires

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have to put my foot down with you Missy....Enough!!!

It's never enough, but you know that.

hmm.gif
, 5 VGVSE'S, uh, huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I was stalking your address in Oklahoma as I typed this. No brightyngthng on 411.com so I guess I'll have my ninja cat stalk you down. Be prepared that cat is fast as lightning and it's a little but frightening because she's a funky China cat from funky China town.....that song really can be revamped.

brightyngthng, your goodies are safe until she breaks out her tae kwon do and overtakes you to flee with your goodies. Plan is set and muahahaha she's coming for you, like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Kitten coming for you.
sneaky.gif

th_roll1.gif
th_LMAO.gif
beware the ninja cat!! I'm glad I'm safe for now..
winkiss.gif

NANA

Subtotal US $414.00
Discount (25%): - $103.50
Shipping FREE
Sales Tax (8.5%) US $26.39
Total US $336.89

I had to replace a bunch of my brushes and restock on all my basics. What better time than now, right?
mac_haul.gif

hawaii02

Um, okay. I am a certified addict but no way in HELL did I spend big (not that I couldn't have, but $541 is a freakin' car payment).

Subtotal: 93.00 (I took my lippies out)
Total: $67.95

We're going on vacation to SD next month, so I wasn't really supposed to spend anything.
smiles.gif

Popster

1st order:

h_subtotal.gif
US $228.50Discount (25%)- US $57.14ShippingFREESales Tax (9.25%)US $15.82
h_total.gif
US $187.18

2nd order; only b/c they allowed me to add bright future and purple rite to my cart. lol:

h_subtotal.gif
US $87.50Discount (25%)- US $21.89ShippingFREESales Tax (9.25%)US $6.07
h_total.gif
US $71.68

Grand Total: 258.86
My first big haul!!!!!
mac_haul.gif

User27

Face2Mac, frostiana and SometimesTheyComeBack are still the top buyers (if anyone beats them, seek therapy for shopping addiction right away). XD

So far the total spent was $7,115.27 with riss and HeatherLouWho at an est. $200 a piece as well. Two orders were in CAD so let me know if there's a difference so I can get the math right. Begads! we can't have the number wrong; that would be a poor reflection on peoples' ability to shop. XD

On a sad note, the $10,000 I thought would be met, won't. Looks like people would rather have a roof over their heads and food in their bellies instead of pretty shiny lipsticks and gorgeous cute little black compacts of beautifulness....if hypnosis works on you guys let me know so I can rig the number to the point I'm right.

Tish....you must buy lipsticks...like $2,484.73 worth of lipsticks. Watch the pendulum and let it lure you to a sleep like state. This sale will soon be over and you can never have too many red lipsticks. Think of your lipsticks; they feel barren. They want more friends. Buy them more friends now. When you come to, you will go to maccosmetics.com and buy them friends. It will make them happy and they'll live longer. It's the humane thing to do....despite you probably already owning at least 100 listicks already...and probably having some that are virginal and untouched.

No Tish, a vacation for the fam is never needed when there's lipsticks involved.
graucho.gif

nez_o

h_subtotal.gif
US $179.50 Discount (25%) - US $44.89 Shipping FREE Sales Tax (7.375%) US $9.92
h_total.gif
US $144.53

My second order because I forgot to add a couple things

h_subtotal.gif
US $63.50 Discount (25%) - US $15.89 Shipping US $7.00 Sales Tax (7.375%) US $4.03
h_total.gif
US $58.64

MsButterfli

i spent nada...i looked at all the MAC i have now and could prob open a Freestanding location lol most from the CCO which is cheaper than this sale anyways

that and my precious 3mth old has taken over my MAC budget....and im beyond happy about it
smiles.gif

LionQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NANA
Subtotal US $414.00
Discount (25%): - $103.50
Shipping FREE
Sales Tax (8.5%) US $26.39
Total US $336.89

I had to replace a bunch of my brushes and restock on all my basics. What better time than now, right?
mac_haul.gif

Just curious - I thought you can exchange your brushes for new ones, for life, if they get messed up? Or did they physically look ok but you just wanted new ones?

xxManBeaterxx

Subtotal: HI$188.50
Friends and Family Discount:HI$47.12
Shipping/Handling:FREE
Tax (4.5%) HI$
Total: HI$141.38

I feel proud of myself. The only collection i bought from this year was Hello Kitty
greengrin.gif
And i got rid of 50% of my MSF collection. Goodbye addiction!

Shadowy Lady

well, we don't have CCO's in Canada so we don't have the option of getting cheap MAC. I still spend about $90 all in coz I have too much MU already. I got mostly basic stuff plus some brushes

Kalico

Total before discount: $104.50
Amount taken off with discount: CA$26.14
Shipping: Free!
Tax (5%): CA$3.93
Total: CA$82.29

Latest posts