How much is your collection worth?

erinmosh

i have been collecting since may/june of 2005, and my collection is now worth (calculated everything on an excel spreadsheet): $4,798.55. i used to have every MSF mac ever made, and have sold a lot. but still! tons of money, haha.

User38

too much
ssad.gif
--
greengrin.gif

kiwicleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwicleopatra
It was 3.5 grand this time last year...not sure what it is now. I dont want to know

Lmao, I posted that "01-09-2006, 06:47 PM"

Now it's over 30k easy.

BrittanyD

I'm just a teenager but I've been collecting for about 2 years now... And it's definitely at least $2,500. Maybe $3k. My MAC collection is upwards of maybe $800-$1,000? I dunno. o.o Most of my spending money goes towards makeup. I've been wanting to do this professionally since I was 13, and plan on fulfilling that dream, so I don't think I'm that insane for a teen with a passion.

GLAMORandGORE

god, this is straight up embarassing. in mac alone, and not counting quads, trios, holiday palettes, pigment sets, or msf's (and all the things i didn't count like liners, brow, and face stuff) i came up to 2986.50 :/
also not including what's in my kit. fuuuck...

manthanoelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLAMORandGORE
also not including what's in my kit. fuuuck...

hahahahaha I just thought the same thing.
I started clicking through this thread and started estimating my personal stuff then thought EXACTLY that quote and 2 seconds later I read your post.

Susanne

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

*moving to The Traincase*

VIC MAC

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
sweatdrop.gif
I'm with her!
friends.gif

just reading the question made me physically ill

I'm sat here thinking....what if my husband sees this - It's my bestkept secret....
th_LMAO.gif

Eleni mag

Last month my fiancee asked me how much does my collection cost, trying to make me realize that i have enough (I will never think I have enough)!! Just for fun I sat down and tried to estimate how much is my collection worth. After 3-4 hours off adding i realized that it's about 8000-9000 euros... I never told him of course!!

glitzbeary

~$2000 (about half of which is MAC). This is actually more than I've spent on my massive nail polish collection that I've been accumulating for 3 years.

heavenlydemonik

Well I've only been buying Mac for almost a year now and it's already probably around 2-3 thousand... Maybe more. It's pretty sad
ssad.gif

Susanne

*merging with another thread - same topic*

Mizzvaine

about 3,000. It's sad because I don't even have a full time job yet. All my paycheck goes to makeup.
mac_addict.gif

chelseadawn

I actually looked at everythingggg and calculated it as best I could awhile back, its like $4000! Yikes! I'm only seventeen! Definitely was a wake-up call for me haha, saving my money now.

Junkie

Well at one point I had about 130 of JUST eyeshadows...easily 2k right there
ssad.gif
And over $500 worth of MSF's and blushes. Ack. Thats gross. I'm not adding anything else UGH.

Latest posts