How much is your collection worth?

Willa

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

I'm scared to count...

SuSana

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
I'm scared to count...

Me too, I know it's thousands of dollars though but I don't want to know exactly how many
shockt.gif

manthanoelle

Oh dear, at the begining of this year I started to calculate how much I've spent. After I hit $1,200 I stopped because it was depressing, which was back in April I think?

All together though... I would saaaaaaaaaaaaaay anywhere from $7,500 to $9,000.

cazgh

£350 on MAC, £200 on Nars, £100 on carry case and drawers, £100 on Benefit, £1000 on other brands - miscellaneous items, books, brushes etc. Way more than I thought I had - I didn't really even think I had spent that much... And I only just got my addiction, going to have to work hard to not go too mad...

VintageAqua

I don't even want to begin counting the exact figures but I'm sure it hovers in the $8,000 range once I add in my brushes, vanities and train case.

Now, if only I had put that toward my student loans....

paperfishies

Around $10k with a MAC pro discount 98% of my makeup is MAC. I'm a makeup artist on top of my normal day job...So that accounts for a big chunk of my makeup. When I bought my home,I told my agent I wanted it insured under my homeowners insurance and he laughed and told me it probably wouldn't be worth it...I said, um I have $10K worth cosmetics and it's my side job...He got very serious and said, "Ok, I now see what you mean"

shmooby

the last time i added it up I got to about £700 in MAC alone. I also have quite a bit of urban decay and a small clinique collection. ($1143.23 according to xe!) that was a few months ago though. and i have had a bit of a clear out. Reckon it's at about £850 in total now

RedRibbon

I have never bought any MAC myself so I won't count them
smiles.gif

Makeup brushes
:
Kabuki brush: £2.95
Eyeshadow brush: Free with voucher from Boots
Thick eyeliner brush: 50p with voucher from Boots
Angled brush: Free with voucher from Boots

I have a gel liner brush and a double sided shadow and liner brush from BB but they came with palettes and my liner.

Eyeshadows:
Stila all over highlighter: £1.50
Bobbi Brown nudes palette: £31.95
H and M palette: £1.50
Cheapo palette: £1.00
Stila palette in noire: £4.00
Loreal Star secrets palette: £2.00
Rimmel single shadow as highlighter: £1.00
Wet and Wild highlighter: £1.00
N17 dazzlepot: £3.99
Sleek palettes x 5: £24.45
Smashbox TokiDoki quad: £15.00
Smashbox Electric quad: £5.90

Bases:
17 pencil in white: £1.99
UDPP: £9.50

Lipglosses:
Cant go through inventory for each as have too many but have done a quick mental count and I'm at £105

Eyeliners:
Bobbi Brown gel liner 2 pack: £19
Rimmel special eyes liner: £2.99
Chunky indian kajal x 3 £3
Stila smudgepots x 2: £10
Stila smudgepot: £1.50
Stila eye pencil x 2: £8

Mascaras:
Maybelline Stiletto: £4.99
Maybelline Colossal: £4.69
Borjouis carbon black x 2: £8.00
Benefit Badgal: £2
Rimmel random mascara: £3
Boots 360: £2

Blusher/highlighter:
Smashbox duo blush: £6.00
Smashbox highlighter/blush: £5.66
Body Shop highlighter/bronzer stick: £2.99

Foundations:
YSL Teint Parfait: £25.00
Bourjouis en toute legerete: £7.00
YSL TE: £16.00
Rimmel stay matte powder: £3.99
Dr Feelgood: £16

winks.gif

Corien

According to my Excel file, it's about €1500, about €1000 is M.A.C. I estimated my entire beauty purchases of the last 3 years €1500, but I guess I need to re-estimate that.

Strawberrymold

Yikes, my MAC is probably around $2500 to $3000 and everything else I would guess is between $6000 and $7000.... and it keeps growing!

hello_my_apple

my MAC collection is worth around 5,700. not saying i paid that much .. i have two friends from H.S that work at the SAME store - not a stand .. so sometimes they throw extra crap in my bag when im hauling and i use their pro cards at other stores. so yea i love my life lol ..

Latest posts